Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    No it's fucking not if you're not some fucking donkey. These kinda stores are super common in the UK, no one ever calls them racist, they exist in the main aiports too. Holy fucking shit you've got to be some kinda fucking moron to actually believe this is an issue.
    Shhhh he's adhering to higher standards while discussing a_ oh no wait... Shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

No it's fucking not if you're not some fucking donkey. These kinda stores are super common in the UK, no one ever calls them racist, they exist in the main aiports too. Holy fucking shit you've got to be some kinda fucking moron to actually believe this is an issue.
    >leftists being THIS blind and gullible in 2016
    >top kek

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Hi as a UK resident I can tell you this story is complete shite xxx
    And I don't take your word for it seeing none of you UK leftists will admit your civilization is under siege while Mosques are being built left and right.

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-08 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    >top kek
    The only gullibility was believing you were being serious.

Also what make's you think I'm a leftist?

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Shhhh he's adhering to higher standards while discussing a_ oh no wait... Shitposting.
    Higher standard than the garbage you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Hi as a UK resident I can tell you this story is complete shite xxx
    *snippy snip*

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-08 at 10:03 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The only gullibility was believing you were being serious.

Also what make's you think I'm a leftist?
    That you would deny this 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    >top kek

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't take your word for it seeing none of you UK leftists will admit your civilization is under siege while Mosques are being built left and right.
    Jesus christ man you're not on pol get your massive head out your massive arse

The fact you think it's true say's you're either trolling or have some issues, so there is no point discussing this further with you either way. I mean have fun believing that this happened and is somehow a problem (yes it totally happened to only ONE shop out of the thousands that sell this kinda products in the UK, but it's cos the muslims built a mosque over the ones.)

I mean lol holy shit, could you at least put some effort into trolling? This is embarrasingly bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it did happen, or maybe the shop owner is just chasing some free publicity. Either way, one person walking into a store does not a story, nor trend make.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Maybe it did happen, or maybe the shop owner is just chasing some free publicity. Either way, one person walking into a store does not a story, nor trend make.
    Did you read the article at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    One person walks into one store in Britain and says something stupid.

Why is this a news story?

I don't think anyone is denying that what is reported happened. We're just saying it doesn't matter; certainly not in the way that the article is suggesting. And anyone who buys into it is a freaking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    One person walks into one store in Britain and says something stupid.

Why is this a news story?
    Don't forget all the people who "tut"
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The fact you think it's true say's you're either trolling or have some issues, so there is no point discussing this further with you either way. I mean have fun believing that this happened and is somehow a problem (yes it totally happened to only ONE shop out of the thousands that sell this kinda products in the UK, but it's cos the muslims built a mosque over the ones.)

I mean lol holy shit, could you at least put some effort into trolling? This is embarrasingly bad.
    How the fuck is it trolling when it's you and the other living abortion posting "lol ur stupid for believing this" and little else?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I don't think anyone is denying that what is reported happened. We're just saying it doesn't matter; certainly not in the way that the article is suggesting. And anyone who buys into it is a freaking moron.
    You won't even deny it, you're just here to salt the thread with bullshit then.

How the fuck is it trolling when it's you and the other living abortion posting "lol ur stupid for believing this" and little else?
    Because you would have to be stupid if you believe A) This is a common occurance or B) It's a problem at all. So what if one person said something stupid? No one actually fucking cares lol, except for some people on an online forum from another country with some actual issues, but we don't really care about those either.

You won't even deny it, you're just here to salt the thread with bullshit then.
    To be honest I doubt I'd still be here if I wasn't so amused by the irony of *you* calling anyone out for shitposting You're like Rawhammer without any trace of entertainment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you read the article at all?
    Yeah, some people tutted because he sells tat. It's one hell of a stretch to put any kind of reasoning behind as to why they were tutting.

Have you read these two articles about refugee placement in Devon? They paint very different pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...UK-jungle.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7463946.html
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-12-08 at 09:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Has MMO-Champion become a fucking tabloid?
    It used to be a site about gaming. Nowadays most posts are about spreading this kind of stuff. It's bizarre that the moderators let it decline to such a state.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

lol, anecdotal accusation means all of Britain is losing its mind.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Its clearly not any kind of trend lol. This is literally an average gift store in London. Theres thousands of these, if it was a trend, it would be chaos everywhere lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've never been to a popular tourist city that didn't have one of these shops. I guess this is free PR for him though.