7.1.5 Enh - Artifact Tree question

So I've been gearing my enhance alt and was able to find the Legendary bracers only so far. Although, I've been doing some ptr testing and the buff to the bracers seem to work well with hot hands and may also pair very nicely with our tier bonuses. My problem though is that my artifact lvl is quite far behind still due to it being a pretty new alt. I grabbed the Unleash Doom trait and know it's normally best to head straight for the windfury traits now. But, if my assumption that lava lash may become a big part of our single target dmg if current ptr changes go live, should I prioritize to aim for the lava lash traits on the left side of the tree instead now? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Deleted
    I understand your struggle. Until 7'1'5 is live it will be very hard for us to tell which way you should go. If you are able to buy artefact knowledge 15 right öaway wirh 715 you will get all three gold traits reaaaally fast. So dont bother to much and keep enjoying sOrry for phone typos

go for windfury and elements. In 7.1.5 you'll be able to buy for your alt the artifact knowledge of your main anyways, so getting to Doom Vortex (which sucks major ass anyways) shouldn't be a problem.

You can skip (and it's recommended that you do skip) the +1 maelstrom per boulderfist trait until after the lava lash ones.