Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So belt has been drastically changed on ptr and appears to be much better, any1 tested it?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Why does Pawn keep telling me Versa is my best stat for Arcane Mage after I sim myself to get custom stat weights based on my current gear? Is that really the case because in most guides and things it's toward the bottom and not the top.

^ post your armory as well? Regardless, once you get a mana legendary Haste/Crti/Vers are all pretty close to each other so I don't find it that surprising. If you have a mana legendary (or two) and you're high in Crit/Haste and low on Vers, I could easily see it being prioritised.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    ^ post your armory as well? Regardless, once you get a mana legendary Haste/Crti/Vers are all pretty close to each other so I don't find it that surprising. If you have a mana legendary (or two) and you're high in Crit/Haste and low on Vers, I could easily see it being prioritised.
    It's just an alt character but it was still bugging me hence the question: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ikiboom/simple

Yeah it's most likely because of Rhonin's + your already super high crit level. I'd personally gear for Haste first just to make the rotation smoother (e.g. 20%) then focus on bumping up Vers after.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Yeah it's most likely because of Rhonin's + your already super high crit level. I'd personally gear for Haste first just to make the rotation smoother (e.g. 20%) then focus on bumping up Vers after.
    Ok, thank you for the feedback and letting me know I'm not completely crazy! Very much appreciated

Really very sensible guide!
    Thank you!