Poll: How many class campaigns have you done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Completed 4 so far, leveling very slowly my 5th alt. Honestly, for me leveling alts feels much better than in WoD/MoP, but I always prepare for that to get (close to) unique experience. Overall I think we are so used to questing by doing World Quests every day, so doing few more to level alt isn't big deal. So, to level next alt:

1) I always check first what zones/dungeons are needed for my campaign, and I always focus on them.
    2) With rested experience and order hall misions (I spread my leveling on few weeks), it take usually two zones with dungeons to reach 110.
    3) I do all avaiable class quests, including alt artifacts, before 110.
    4) After 110 I focus on finishing class campaign, I have around 12k order resources after that, so my alt can buy all 25 knowlegde on his own.

I don't touch professions/Suramar on alts so far, but soon my first alts will have 25 AK (knowledge catch up exist right now, imagine that), so I may switch to one of them to do some stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Uhh... it bores the hell out of me the 4th time around...
    A big part of that is actually the WQs for me. Usually i would like going trough the same content after some months... but now i'm doing some of these on daily basis so it never becomes "fresh" again.

To the level where i wish there was a 3 hour way to just get to 110 like we had back in WoD... Flying+XP potions+bonus quests+trasures
    I don't so much mind doing 20 WQ's, it takes like an hour. I more mind the leveling.. I'm sure I can do it faster than I am, but it still gets repetitive no matter what I try

Deleted
    Is this the first achievement ever to require all classes at max level?

I always thought the quintessential quintet achievement for 5 max level chars was capped at 5 for a good reason. guess that reason no longer applies.

Done DK, Mage and Rogue so far.

Deleted
    I would wait.

XP pots will be introduced in 7.1.5 or 7.2 in combation of flying. It's probably going to end up with leveling in less that few hours to 110.

fuck didnt know there was a achi for it,

guess Im doing them all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    I only play my mage, dont like melee classes and warlocks are just a poor mans mage.
    Mages are just goodbois warlocks. Who's a good boi? You are!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Is this the first achievement ever to require all classes at max level?

I always thought the quintessential quintet achievement for 5 max level chars was capped at 5 for a good reason. guess that reason no longer applies.
    Yeah, it is. I kinda wish they'd add a feat for having all classes at max level.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Done one so far but have about another five pending in the wings at various levels.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done 2 (paladin and demon hunter), working slowly on the third (monk). Might have them all by the end of the expansion, not sure yet.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

I got [A Legendary Campaign] + 2 more.

/killme

Only Rogue done, Hunter is at 107 but basically i have very little time to play. I want to level up the monk, DH and DK. Then i'd like to play a caster but i think i'll never be able to.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    1 right now.
    3 when im done

Formerly known as Arafal

I have completed the Paladin campaign, and in a few months I plan to not complete any of the other ones.