Greenskin buff and subsequent Nerf

So trying to understand the logic here. They buff Greenskin to help with ST, which Outlaw could use a little ST love?? Then decide that they don't want to balance around legendaries...so they nerf it back to Live?? So if I'm right there should be a subsequent buff to Outlaw ST??

Edit: Was that the 7% buff I just saw?
    Last edited by Capita1ist; 2016-12-09 at 01:29 AM.

I don't think that was their train of thought.

Early PTR builds removed between the eyes from true bearing (=> effectively longer CD) and removed its crit damage bonus (=> higher damage loss compared to run through), both effectively lowering the value of the bracers by a lot. Subsequently they buffed the bracers' damage bonus to make up for these changes. Now it seems they've decided not to go through with either of the two changes so they reverted the bracers as well.

gotcha. So never tried to buff Outlaw ST. Ugh.

Deleted
    I think last PTR changes they did revert it both of the changes. Crit is still 4x and TB resets the cd of BtE. Perhaps they are trying different way to increase the damage.

They' ve removed the buff to greenskin's wrist couse they've also reverted the nerf at BTE as well.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    I don't think that was their train of thought.

Early PTR builds removed between the eyes from true bearing (=> effectively longer CD) and removed its crit damage bonus (=> higher damage loss compared to run through), both effectively lowering the value of the bracers by a lot. Subsequently they buffed the bracers' damage bonus to make up for these changes. Now it seems they've decided not to go through with either of the two changes so they reverted the bracers as well.
    thank you for this
    Hard to stay updated on all the PTR patches that don't show tooltip change for True Bearing.