Thread: Leap for joy

Leap for joy

I main a rogue and absolutely LOVE grappling hook.

*No path available*

Grappling hook saves you from fall damage,

*No path available*

it saves you time when a pebble is blocking you from moving up or forward,

*No path available*

and it just looks cool.

*No path available*

I decided to make this warrior a while ago because leap looks even better and feels great.

*No path available*

Plus, it's available to all three specs. Awesome!

*No path available*

However, there's one small problem that Outlaw rogues don't suffer from nearly as much...

*No path available*

and that problem is...

*No path available*

No path available.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I havent had that problem in 2 addons hands down. Perhaps I just get used to what I can leap and what I cannot. I perhaps die 1 in 20 jumps from a high cliff due to me fatfingering or uneven ground textures. General rule of thumb: If at the spot you wanna leap at had a mob on it and you could charge it, you can leap it. Two flat surfaces with a bottomless rift in between? Nope. 2 flat furfaces with a small ravine in between? yuss. Second rule of thumb: What you cant see you may not leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I agree with Valech. I'm not sure if they've fixed the issue somewhat or I've just gotten so good at avoiding "no path" areas. I think I get the error like 1/50 times now.

Haven't played the actual expansion but in prepatch I had way more issues with grappling hook than leap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Haven't played the actual expansion but in prepatch I had way more issues with grappling hook than leap.
    Grappling Hook has literally no pathing check now. You can grapple between two floating rocks or whatever. Makes no sense that Leap checks for pathing but Hook doesn't.