Deleted

TW stacking with ring in raids?

Had a thought last night when i went to bed.
    Could you in theory have a raid for example 2-4-12 where all 12 dps are mages/shammies.
    If a bunch of the mages have the Legendary ring that gives no Sated debuff, could you then chain 12 TWs in a row which would equal 6 whole mins of TW. o.O
    If that is so, wouldn't that be the ultimate speed run in EN HC, concidering you don't reeeeeally need any melee?
    Last edited by mmoca7b7a084dd; 2016-12-09 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    No, you always get the sated debuff, if another player casts hero/bl etc.
    The ring only ignores the debuff and does not debuff you, if you cast it yourself.

E.g.:
    0:00 - 0:40 Hero from another player (Sated debuff)
    0:40 - 1:20 your own TW
    5:40 - 6:20 GC off from your own TW - again

Deleted
    Your ring doesn't give YOU debuff and it ignores only your debuff, but it gives Sated to everyone else, so other mages could use their rings again, but that is the same as in normal raid setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Shard of the Exodar only prevents *you* from being affected by Sated when *you* cast Time Warp. Even if everyone had the ring, one person would only be able to benefit from Time Warp a total of two times (or 3 times if your TW comes off cooldown and the fight is still going on).
    My magic will tear you apart.

Deleted
    Ahh alright thanks, just had to be sure otherwise it would be stupidly strong. And i don't have the ring myself, just a very late night thought.

only your TW isn't affected by sated, so every mage can actually only get 2 TW.