Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    *Has a childish or edgy anime/cartoon profile picture*
    Triggered 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    If you've listened to what he's said about how youtube treats its top "tubers", youtube really does alot to undermine them, including recent changes to advertising that reduce what you make if your videos contain "explicit content", and weird metrics that basically pay for videos viewed with arbitrary length requirements.

It'll be interesting to see if a protest will affect anything. If Pewdiepie completely removes himself from youtube they stand to lose tens of millions of dollars (not an exaggeration). Its likely he'll just start another channel and get just about as many views as he gets now and the protest will just stand as an example of what he could do to the site.

tens of millions of dollars is chump change... That's cute... There's plenty youtubers to pick...

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You do know he isn't from the US and has never lived there, right?
    I was just using that as an example with all the "celebrities" saying they are going to Canada if Trump won.

I'm not saying this just be critical for the sake of it: I genuinely don't understand his popularity. He never says anything that's genuinely witty or interesting, and yet the number of people subscribed to his channel is higher than the combined populations of several European countries. Seriously, what the fuck?

Can he catch fire please before he does?

Did he delete it?

Surprising nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    181 Posts on this. Tools.
    We should get back to important things, like pissing contests over whether flying in WoW expansions should be available at launch or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.