Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Feral DPS LF Raiding Guild

UPDATED: 01/05/2017

I'm an ex-hardcore PVPer who is looking to transition over to PvE, due to PvP being utterly garbage this expansion.

I don't have much experience in PvE. I used to play amongst the top RBG teams consistently in MoP, and played a bit more casually in WoD. Came back this expansion to see that PvP got even worse.

I raided for short bouts, I was progressing on heroic (what used to be heroic) ToT back when it was current content, then in WoD I raided BRF/Hellfire, only progressed through heroic, but it was a breeze. Wasn't able to pick up mythic as we needed 20 decent players on a dead realm, so I didn't raid for long. I was always behind on gear as I started mid-tier but I was able to keep up on the meters with most other people and picked up the tactics in 2-3 runs.

I guess what I'm looking for is a guild that is clearing NH with not much of a problem at the minute, and either building up a roster to start mythic or preparing to next tier.

Gear is currently at 900 ilvl, I have all the new traits + a couple of new ranks in the previous ones. Have 3 legendaries currently: Luffa, Chatoyant Sig and Wildshaper's.

My btag is krassz#2558, I'll also check PMs on here.

I'm able to transfer realm. Just changed to ally, armory link is in sig.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-05-01 at 06:13 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    bump, looking again.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

10char

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    bump, still looking

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump, updated and looking again.