Deleted

Looking ffor a Tactical boardgame with a fantasy spin (figurines with skills)

Hello fellow gamers!

I am looking for a game, if there is anything like it on the market.
    In the past I have played and liked Eye of judgement, but due to discontinuity of the game and no real sequel to it, I am now unable to satisfy my thirst for some roundbased tabletop-tactic game.
    What I'm looking for is something like a regular 1v1 (or maybe 2v2 compatible?) card game where you build your deck (but this time it is limited to your figurines).
    Every figure should have a fantasy spin like being a mage or priest or w/e. They should be unique, kinda balanced (but honestly what is balanced nowadays?)
    Roundbased is obvious. Pvp is not a must but since the nature of this game, it is certainly a feature.
    Preferably on Pc (steam).
    On a sidenote: i recently played Duelyst on steam, but I don't know it did not really catch me, mostly because I am not that into pixel graphics (I dont need cutting edge HD stuff though). Furthermore there are some Pay to win examples online, but tbh I prefer the pay to play-scheme more.

I hope that in the vast pool of gamers that you are, maybe one of you may have heard of a project in that style.
    Sadly I have no clue about programming or stuff like that, or I would maybe have started something like that already
    THanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmocd8412e9215; 2016-12-09 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Tried to fix the title, but failed miserably =(

Maybe look at the game Talisman on steam, it is a digital adoption of a board game and sounds like what you are looking for. I havenøt played it, but you can try to have a look at it.