Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    Only if you count the votes of illegals
    How could you have illegals voting in America? Does ur country not haf ID checks?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She doesn't want to take away either amendment.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting for that moment the person realizes saying the news saying fake news is a lie, is saying fake news is a lie.
    not saying fake news is a lie I'm saying fake news in no way had a dam thing to do with Clinton losing or that in anyway a threat to the electoral process
    Now if you want to continue with this fake news crap the biggest fake news that was forced on the public was "Trump had no Path to 270" we was told over and over again and that fake news had an agenda and it was to discourage Trump supporters from voting

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    not saying fake news is a lie I'm saying fake news in no way had a dam thing to do with Clinton losing or that in anyway a threat to the electoral process
    Now if you want to continue with this fake news crap the biggest fake news that was forced on the public was "Trump had no Path to 270" we was told over and over again and that fake news had an agenda and it was to discourage Trump supporters from voting
    Yeah, no.

Everything form lies about Syrian refugees being terrorists to trans people are pedos waiting for bathroom privileges, was lies. Hell, Breitbart was not only a major player in the fake news spreading they also had their boss controlling his campaign.

But yeah, fake news didn't do anything....everyone voted for job because he was qualified.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Yeah, no.

Everything form lies about Syrian refugees being terrorists to trans people are pedos waiting for bathroom privileges, was lies. Hell, Breitbart was not only a major player in the fake news spreading they also had their boss controlling his campaign.

But yeah, fake news didn't do anything....everyone voted for job because he was qualified.
    Do tell me, you and any other bleeding heart taking up the "Fake news" crusade. What exactly is the difference between Breibart saying terrorists are among the refugees ( which they are, the terrorists even admit it ) and CNN reporting false polls

"False News" is the Mass Media's ideas to try and stop a counterpoint to their own agendas.

7+ Year Old Account
    NY Times exposing Clinton selling 1/5th of north American uranium mineral rights to Russia in return for over a hundred million in donations to the Clinton foundation, isn't fake news is it?

In all seriousness those shitlords the " Young Turks" blasted the Witch over this "fake news/censorship deal. I'm not a fan of these guys but at least they have some decency. ( perhaps they were thinking in the back of their minds, fuck, what would she do IF she won? oO" Holy shit!!""
    This is worth the watch, and I hate these guys.

https://youtu.be/51TdalxjSbw
    Last edited by Dsc; 2016-12-10 at 05:10 PM.

I agree with Hillary. We should all be vigilant towards fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    joke:how Hillary lies to her self to make herself feel better:Hillary:if it was someone else but not Trump i would have won

so what she wants is to legally shut down any news that the government dosen t agree with

Edit: just a random fact :Alex Johnes has more subs on you tube than CNN
    also i hope Hillary runs again in 2020
    Go back and watched Anchorman. While not a completely historical representation, during that period of time, media did find that they could report on stuff like Car Chases and get more benefit.

Couple this with the following (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commis...ential_Debates) and you have a media controlled world. The "Bi-partisan" group that wasn't even really bi partisan shifted ALL of the power to the 2 parties to further fuck America.

Yeah, no.

not fake unless you can prove with out any doubt that none of those Syrian refugees are terrorist or that no pervert will claim they are transgender so to enter women's public bathrooms

I know you want to claim some of those Syrian refuges aren't terrorist or that perverts will not take advantage of the transgender bathroom agenda as fake news because you don't want the public to be knowledgeable and conceder both of those possibilities

this is fake news
    hands up don't shot = fake news
    you tube vid is to blame for the Benghazi attack = fake news

The most pampered politician in recent history (not to mention the most corrupt and dishonest) suggesting there is bias in US news?

No wonder she is such a loser.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    More people voted for her than for Trump.
    Which as you must know is a red herring. Candidates don't design strategies to win the popular vote, they plan on how to win electoral votes. Hillary assumed the blue wall would vote for her, so she ignored her husband's advice and ignored those states. She shouldn't be surprised she lost.

Incidentally, if the democrats ran anyone other than Hillary, I am sure they would have won in a landslide. Alternatively, I think given any decent republican candidate, Hillary wouldn't have stood a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    I agree with Hillary. We should all be vigilant towards fake news.
    This is fantastic, thank you! +1
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

If a culture of misinformation doesn't worry you, you should get used to never being "right" about anything ever again.

Lies should not be a roadblock to facts.