Poll: Which New Summonable Demon would you like to see?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Bonestorm dude from ICC. Marrowgar or whatever it was. That look would be cool.
    Fear makes people weak. Fear is my friend.
    Twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Bullerick View Post
    Voted Inquisitor because I feel another caster demon would be cool. I'd like to add that the Felguard is a species of Mo'arg so they don't even need to be on the list to be honest.
    They're technically just Mo'arg that were shaped for battle, I left Mo'arg on the list to get the Hellfire Peninsula engineer model, which is different enough to earn it's own slot I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicator View Post
    The Bonestorm dude from ICC. Marrowgar or whatever it was. That look would be cool.
    I could see this for Unholy DK's eventually perhaps considering Lord Marrowgar is an undead amalgamation. Although, Blood DKs have the Bonestorm talent, so maybe blizzard wouldn't add that in on the pet.

I think the Dreadlord would be awesome if they kept their current height instead of shrinking them.

I would main spec Demo if Hand of Guldan summoned Imp Mothers instead of imps. Its the only way to fix Demo.

My headcanon feels like Pit Lord and Dreadlord summons should be Gold Skull of the Man'ari traits. The wording from the Legion Demo class preview blog strongly implied that. The Fel Lord, Aranasi, Jailor, and Inquisitor should be Demo only GoSup demons. Summon Void Terror should be the middle Lvl 100 Demo talent (ala Phantom Singularity and Channel Demonfire). The Imp Mother should replace Summon Darkglare, and fire Imps at Doomed targets. Wyrmtongues should replace Summon Imp when you spec into Demo at Lvl 10. Overfiends and Mo'args should be one of many greater demons summoned by a Shard costing Demon Bolt (limit one).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raex View Post
    I would main spec Demo if Hand of Guldan summoned Imp Mothers instead of imps. Its the only way to fix Demo.
    Hand of Gul'dan should summon up to four of any lesser demons in the game, which attack a limited number of times before departing like MoP/WoD Wild Imps. Demon Bolt should cost Shards, be baseline for Demo, and summon one of any greater demon in the game which attack a limited number of times before departing. I've given this alot of thought lolololololol.
    "Warlocks are the class that gives

we give all our spells and abilities to other classes"

- Bamboozer, from the Official WoW Warlock Forum

Warlock doesn't need a new demon pet. They need to restore the spells to the way they were in WOD. Then the class would be more fun. They should give the tank pet a cleave attack though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Warlock doesn't need a new demon pet. They need to restore the spells to the way they were in WOD. Then the class would be more fun. They should give the tank pet a cleave attack though.
    The Voidwalker's Consuming Shadows Basic Attack is an aoe drain now.
    "Warlocks are the class that gives

we give all our spells and abilities to other classes"

- Bamboozer, from the Official WoW Warlock Forum

Pit Lord or riot
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    This isn't really meant to inspire any real change I just wanted to see what everyone would prefer IF we did get a new demon. It's all really just for fun. As for the cleave attack, both the Voidwalker and the Felguard both have AoE and Cleave attacks.

I would argue it is less about the specific demon, but more about what sort of mechanics or abilities that they bring.
    Though as for alternative forms, I think there is room for a lot more glyphs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I think pit lord should be the 3min CD of Demo spec, it would match the more to that spec because Pit lord is a greater demon and must be hard to summon, so it would needs more knowledge on demonology.

But asking something like that would make blizzard remove our possibility to summon DG or infernals.
    In a way i wouldn't give a shit if Pit lord is doing all the good things from both demon, i mean the great mono dps from Doomguard, the aoe cleave from infernal and also his aoe stun when he is summoned. But i think afflilock and destro would be a bit jealous

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    I'd like to be a able to summon Jaina.
    She is not a Dreadlord now enough of that nonsense talk about my sexy fantasy babe
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Inquisitor would be an awesome caster-type pet glyph for imp, with a shadowy theme instead of fiery. Dreadlord works too, but they seem too cunning and powerful to be pets of a demon summoner for anything other than a short duration.

Many people voted for pit lord I noticed...but I don't want a pit lord simply because I think they'd look absolutely silly shrunk down, and would be annoying if not. They'd have to be some sort of mounted demon.

Whatever demon of the ones on the list would make me tanky in pvp, but since our class fantasy is being a punching bag for terribad mongoloid melee's non of those would do anything close to buffing defense capabilities i mean where would we get if a lock could queue skirmish without a healer and win a match once in a while...

10+ Year Old Account
    Summon an Imp Mother that constantly spams Imp's that kamikaze into your target for X seconds.

On the Pitlord subject, not gonna happen guys. Unless you want a Pitlord not much taller than a Tauren or Ogre and all be disappointed on how tiny it is.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Something sexy as hell.
    Last edited by Morgan Pain; 2016-12-21 at 08:52 AM.