Deleted

Tank Warrior vs Tank DK

Hey guys !

I played almost only warrior tank for 11 years, i loved it but with legion i tried something else. I went on DPS and Heal but can't get away from tanking. Be the center of the group, giving the tempo in a run and not having terrible tanks, that's all i like.

However this time i don't know. I don't like leather tanks so i told myself : Why not go DK? It's still plate, it looks OP (from afar) and it's DIFFERENT from the last 11 years (i'm not bored but change is good sometimes). But i'm trying to make a choice.

So I came here to ask you if you could give me a summary of how is the Prot Warrior atm and how is he looking at 7.1.5. I saw lots of them the first months until a nerf and now can't see any. Most are Druids, Pal or DH.

I will raid, but probably no mythics until Nighthold (have to up my weapon) and will mostly do MM+.

I'm here to gather opinions and decide on my own, so i will also post a similar thread on the DK forum.

JUST TO BE CLEAR : THIS IS NOT A "HELP ME CHOOSE MY CLASS". I will decide on my own once i know what the class is like atm and how it is going to be.

Thanks !

warriors are the most present with druids in mythic progression, if you are looking at performance still as warrior

Warriors are solid. They just aren't "op" like they were at the beginning of Legion. Overall, warriors are still top echelon of tanks with bears. Much rather have a warrior tank than a dk tank imo.