Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Really? Where was it mentioned? On a scale of 1-10 can you describe this level of complicatedness? What am I not acknowledging?
    Quetzl and Him Of Many Faces provided plausible explanations for you to at least consider. You didn't. You chose "what else are we supposed to do but outraged hysteria because I don't have all the information immediately".

That was a poor choice for you. Not sure why you need your hand held through this either. It's barely a w page long thread at this point.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Quetzl and Him Of Many Faces provided plausible explanations for you to at least consider. You didn't. You chose "what else are we supposed to do but outraged hysteria because I don't have all the information immediately".

That was a poor choice for you. Not sure why you need your hand held through this either. It's barely a w page long thread at this point.
    Bro, do you even sarcasm?

Bro, do you even sarcasm?
    I ignored it because you happen to be very poor at it. As such, I decided to reiterate why your position is so childish.

Step up your game, bro.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I ignored it because you happen to be very poor at it. As such, I decided to reiterate why your position is so childish.

Step up your game, bro.
    A fair criticism, I shall indeed step up my internet forum going sarcasm game

A fair criticism, I shall indeed step up my internet forum going sarcasm game
    I eagerly await it. At that time you became mildly entertaining instead of just oddly outraged about things that you don't have immediate and full information about.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I eagerly await it. At that time you became mildly entertaining instead of just oddly outraged about things that you don't have immediate and full information about.
    The only information we are missing is who done it and why, other then that, it's a pretty straight forward story of government agency doing something it's not supposed to.

The only information we are missing is who done it and why, other then that, it's a pretty straight forward story of government agency doing something it's not supposed to.
    Allegedly. A point you keep missing.

Deleted
    After watching Zeitgeist.... Yeah this isnt a surprise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. funny that the left who has always decried things like the NSA, CIA, DHS, now cuddles them like a pillow at night. Coercion/Fascism/Marxism go hand in hand

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Allegedly. A point you keep missing.
    There is no allegation, IP trace confirmed DHS origin. Or are you disputing this?

There is no allegation, IP trace confirmed DHS origin. Or are you disputing this?
    They've asked DHS to confirm it. It's not a dispute as much as it is waiting for facts, confirmation, actual information. You know, stuff we previously discussed. You must have been too busy failing at sarcasm.

Woops.

IP tracing is the least accurate form of cyber investigation. Masking is quite easily accomplished. IP tracing is typically only used for video game bans.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Exactly. funny that the left who has always decried things like the NSA, CIA, DHS, now cuddles them like a pillow at night. Coercion/Fascism/Marxism go hand in hand
    Apparently only when the shoe fits. At a time when election results are being called into question, tensions are high, fuck it let's run an authorized and un-coordinated attempt to breach a republican election data center.

Intentional, not intentional, what the fuck does it matter? Either way, it is literally worst fucking timing ever. Especially when the government has been less then forthcoming about evidence and more sensational as to their suspicions.

You could literally plug and play their same statements so far, accusing reptile space aliens instead of russia, and still arrive at the same result with evidence provided

But hey, let's not jump to conclusions that government asset's are trying to force their way into election data bases.

I think it's pretty clear what happened here: Russian hackers are working at the DHS

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    IP tracing is the least accurate form of cyber investigation. Masking is quite easily accomplished. IP tracing is typically only used for video game bans.
    When the shoe fits. I mean, it's funny you didn't mention this in other threads, where we have 'secretive CIA documents showing IP traces to russian servers which you know obviously means russian government. I mean what is an uneducated guy on MMO-C supposed to believe, that the IP traces you claim are unreliable yet proof to the rest of the people that the russian government is involved. GODZUKES
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2016-12-11 at 01:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/p...-spoofing.html

Wow, an IP address from somewhere. It's almost as if any chucklecuck with a computer can use a step by step guide to spoof their IP.

But you sure got them! Hillary evil mastermind confirmed!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    They've asked DHS to confirm it. It's not a dispute as much as it is waiting for facts, confirmation, actual information. You know, stuff we previously discussed. You must have been too busy failing at sarcasm.

Woops.
    It went rogue bro, ROGUE

It went rogue bro, ROGUE
    Rogue one? BOYCOTT

15+ Year Old Account
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

Georgia

A state that you'd have to rig a MASSIVE number of votes to turn it blue. And it isn't even worth that many EC votes.

Russians made it very clear they had a vested interest in the outcome of the election, BUT A RUSSIAN HACK ISN'T POSSIBLE. And now you guys are claiming that Georgia was hacked because... Democrats. Oh wait, assumptions. Lol.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torgent View Post
    rogue one? Boycott
    omg u so right, boycott that shit