Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Harry Reid is a wanton, shameless liar, who exploits the protection of the Speech and Debate Clause to avoid things that would otherwise not only fall outside the First Amendment but likely render him liable for defamation. He is one of the biggest pieces of shit ever to taint the Capitol building.

The CIA has a boss like everyone else. You've noticed that they didn't actually go so far as to say the Russian government did it, just that tampering originated in Russia. There's actually some open question as to whether the CIA having gone into this or discussed it could be said to have violated the law (the CIA is prohibited from domestic operations). For their part, the FBI refutes the CIA's claims about hacking of the RNC. I think this whole IC investigation Obama has ordered is purposed around trying to delegitimize his successor without, hopefully, causing an international crisis by formally accusing the Russian state. So much for him trying to follow Bush's example of a smooth transition.
    So now he's lying? Can you handwave away more intelligence agencies too? Stay on topic; is there collusion amongst 16 intelligence agencies to de-legitimize Trump, with senior senators of both political parties? The FBI doesn't refute it, they are stating it doesn't have enough direct evidence to try it in International Criminal Court. Why would you automatically assume that? What do you want the president to do, just say, hmm well the intel is there, but I should just shrug my shoulders and let foreign countries continue to breach our cybersecurity.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You, like many other here are confusing voter fraud with election fraud and registration fraud. The recount action was because of a very defined 7% swing in historical voting districts towards trump in three states. It could nothing, but it was enough to warrant looking into. This, more than likely, if it is anything would be vote tampering, which would be election fraud. Let's say it is voter fraud you are talking about a giant coordinated effort to get thousands of people across three states, in specific precincts to vote multiple times. It would be impossible to get that many people to be quite for that long.
    Hillary supporters were saying how impossible it all was, hacking, rigging blah-blah-blah.

That was my point.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    The only way I can see this happening is if there is solid evidence of Trump and Russia communicating to make this happen. However, there is no such evidence according to intelligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Well yeah the two that tried to vote for Trump twice both got caught. Oh wait...

- - - Updated - - -

There is no doubt outside sources influenced this election. Wikileaks, the DNC hacked leaks, the FBI. All of them did harm to Hilary.

- - - Updated - - -

You, like many other here are confusing voter fraud with election fraud and registration fraud. The recount action was because of a very defined 7% swing in historical voting districts towards trump in three states. It could nothing, but it was enough to warrant looking into. This, more than likely, if it is anything would be vote tampering, which would be election fraud. Let's say it is voter fraud you are talking about a giant coordinated effort to get thousands of people across three states, in specific precincts to vote multiple times. It would be impossible to get that many people to be quite for that long.

- - - Updated - - -

He was posing a hypothetical. Stop being dense.

- - - Updated - - -

Republicans have a long history of calling out the other side for doing something "bad" without evidence while they have been the ones doing it this whole time.

- - - Updated - - -

It had a huge bearing IMO. It cast even more doubt about Clinton. It gave more to the negatives which fed Trump and gave him unlimited ammo. The question is was any of this coordinated? Can it be proven. I doubt it was, Intelligence has no evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

One opinionist at the Underground.

- - - Updated - - -

Appears you didn't do your homework. Assembly Bill 60 is the bill that gives illegal citizens drivers licenses. It does not provide them any other benefit provided in the New Motor Voter Act, which registers citizens to vote when they get their DL. God you people are maddening.

- - - Updated - - -

No he doesn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet it was Republican presidents that gave amnesty to more illegals.

- - - Updated - - -

The senate is where equality is. Each state has equal power in the senate. The president should be elected by the people. The lawmakers, which is more important to individual states, should be the only thing dictated by states.

- - - Updated - - -

It is, but the fact remains that outside sources, specifically Russia, influenced this election.

- - - Updated - - -

Or all the cries for martial law I read about in 2008 so a Muslim non citizen could be blocked from the White House. It was just as crazy back then from the conservative side.

- - - Updated - - -

I know many people who decided not to vote for her or not vote at all as a result, and on other political forums I read, if I take the commenters at face value, hundreds there did as well. Look, we knew it was going to be close, all it needed was a relative few not to vote or change their vote from her to swing the election.

The 1965 Immigration Act says hello

LBJ was a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    We are both. It's literally one of the first things you learn in government class. Did you not pay attention in high school?
    Lol. government class. Sounds like being conscripted. Especially when you assume that everyone has done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro