[Feral] Trinkets question (Eye of command vs BTI)

SO I have:

Eye of command 870
    BTI 865
    Eye of Guarm 875
    Memento 860

Sims cannot model any of these correctly so I've been testing on dummies for a bit, and it seems like Guarm + Command do the most damage, so any fight where I'm on one mob for an extended period of time maybe this is best? Or should any other combo actually be better?

Cheers.

Not sure what you mean by "sims not being able to model these correctly". SimC models all of those correctly apart from maybe EoC which is potentially slightly overvalued on multitarget.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I read on the fluiddruid (and on here too) that simC actually doesn't model the trinkets accurately (apart from the obvious EoC tab target thing), especially memento? Don't know though as I don't delve too deep into it.

I was actually simming trinkets yesterday aswell, and while roughly 90% of druids on top 100 logs use Memento and Bloodthirsty Instinct, I got numbers telling me all kinds of different things. (For the most part BI actually simmed lowest between Urn, EoC, Memento, Tirathon's and bloodthirsty instinct)

I don't know what to trust anymore.

I don't have a good memento, EoC and Urn atm - But I'm hunting them and looking to dummy test them myself for more 'realistic' numbers.
    Karinaku - Armory - Twitch Stream -Guardian/Feral druid in <Fate> EU-Outland

Quote Originally Posted by Karinaku View Post
    I was actually simming trinkets yesterday aswell, and while roughly 90% of druids on top 100 logs use Memento and Bloodthirsty Instinct, I got numbers telling me all kinds of different things. (For the most part BI actually simmed lowest between Urn, EoC, Memento, Tirathon's and bloodthirsty instinct)

I don't know what to trust anymore.

I don't have a good memento, EoC and Urn atm - But I'm hunting them and looking to dummy test them myself for more 'realistic' numbers.
    Having simmed all of the combos of my trinkets, i got the following result: Guarm (mastery plus socket) + Eye of command was by far the best combo on a fight where there's no target switching/where you swap but have time to build to 10 stacks (so basically most fights bar eye). The next best was guarm + BTI. I will most likely just use eye+guarm from now on. EoC is nuts as far as I can tell, I have something like 43% crit with it stacked to 10 (which takes seconds) and 62% mastery.

The above didn't change even if I swapped to an 880 BTI, EoC and Guarm were still top. Some not so hardcore dummy testing also confirmed to me that basically that combo was way way better even than the sims said, before unbuffed/no flask/no pots etc, just me on the dummy I was doing 390k maybe 400k sustained over the course of 2 berserks, with EoC and Guarm I am casually doing 420k-430k totally unbuffed....however this doesn't take into account the increased proc rate of BTI on lower HP (though I suppose simC takes that into account?)

Not simmed urn yet, but stat sticks (esp mastery ones) tend to be good for feral as guarm has shown me.
    Last edited by Thorim; 2016-12-12 at 08:50 PM.