I feel lost in the world......of warcraft

So I've been a constant player since bc only ever taking two breaks one during SoO and the other after clearing highmaul heroic which I came back and cleared up to mythic mano (never got my mythic archi kill before 7.0 sadly and if I couldn't do it with my guild then I just didn't do it, wasn't gonna buy a boost never believed in it)
    a bit of back story
    i've been raiding since wrath as a dk all the way up to mop where I went monk.......cause I was clearly into flavour of the month at the time
    all the way up to that break I mention then went back to dk for my SoO mythic progression
    wod rolls around went rogue cleared highmaul normal and heroic within 2 weeks of it opening take a break come back reroll to warrior/dk for my heroic and mythic hfc progression
    come legion go rogue again..........love it.................till recently............I'm just not enjoying it
    I don't wanna go back to dk cause the only spec for dk I actually like atm is blood and i can't tank in this guild presently due to us having enough already
    I have a love hate with my warrior I love them but I hate the class
    my monk is else where collecting dust
    my new shaman has better gear than my main (the rogue) but the dps isn't matching cause of traits and I love my shammy but........I don't know if it's for me after all

try demon hunter...........I love the pvp the pve is very simple it's enjoyable can really push it for every little bit of dps without much effort

don't know what I want to play AT ALL right now
    I thought about a priest very briefly but that will never happen tbh
    Lock I have always loved warlock always had one maxed out never mained on though
    mage I have again been interested but i can't see me playing one and enjoying it
    hunter my first class I just don't feel like it forfills my needs now
    druid is something I could just never been interested in playing properly I mean as a class concept I love it but as me playing it just doesn't sound right
    paladin..........towards the back end of bc I was a prot pala and I played shockadin for a while during the icc patch but there isn't a place for me really as a paladin and my raid team just lost a fairly good one. but I don't wanna feel like I'm replacing him or just taking his spot

so I don't know what to do I want to be able to feel like I matter in my raid team again I want to play something that interests me in both pvp and pve cause whilst I'm in a semi hardcore guild presently I want to recapture that energy I had when I was a hardcore player I started to hit those nice ratings of 2.1k almost hit my first 2.2k in 3s played at 2.3k in rbgs
    I was getting realm 2nd and 3rds nothing ground breaking but I was in a great spot and whilst I love this guild as well I just feel like I'm gonna continue to get worse at the game i love and I don't know what to do or how to stop it and get back to a spot where I can think about stepping back up to a higher guild

thoughts?
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

I had the same feelings more or less, and I decided to quit. World of Warcraft is figuretivaly a screw without an end. I've enjoyed all expansions - but got burned out faster exponentially with each expansion. It just gets monotonic.

Flee while you can.
    Last edited by Blackcoffin; 2016-12-11 at 12:36 AM.

You can always use a map.

See I don't want to quit I love this game to death
    I just don't know what I should be playing at all I don't know what feels right atm and I don't want to burn out cause of me not feeling right on a character

I might go into more detail for things I guess if this gets a bit more attention
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow "help me pick" threads here. You are welcome to make a thread with a more specific purpose if this wasn't your intent.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)