Poll: How Long Would You Choose To Live For?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I want to be immortal, obviously.

"I would spend an eternity becoming everything, a farmer, an artist, a simple man. And when the last living being in the galaxy dies, I will enjoy peace, and wait for the cycle to begin again."
    Banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    However long I want to.

When I've seen and done everything there is to do in the entire universe I'll happily pass on as I imagine things would get quite boring at that point.

We're still talking millions, possibly billions of years though.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    What's the problem with Disney?
    What isn't the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Disney as a company is cool, but Walt Disney as a person wasn't that great. He was anti-Semitic for starters, and there is conspiracy that he supported the Nazis. Not the best individual. Very similar to "Dr. Seuss". Great work; shitty person.
    And why is that a problem? lulz.

Or Nazi=Evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    And why is that a problem? lulz.

Or Nazi=Evil?
    Well, yeah.. The Nazis were evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immortal if all my friends and loved ones can also be immortal. If it's just me? A regular life span

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I thought Dr. Seuss (or whatever his real name was) was a good guy...what did he do that was bad?
    Again, he had a lot of great contributions to society. Although, his personal life really lacked. Here is a quote from his first wive's suicide note,

“I am too old and enmeshed in everything you do and are, that I cannot conceive of life without you,” “My going will leave quite a rumor, but you can say I was overworked and overwrought. Your reputation with your friends and fans will not be harmed.”

Basically, he cheated on his first wife with his second wife. Not to mention, she had a life-altering disease and cancer. Not really classy.

Immortal, but ofc with the option to off myself if I ever get tired of it.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Infinitely, just forgetting everything when I get bored to regain the wonder and experience everything as new.
    I'll settle for a couple of centuries.

Do check on my descendants from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It depends on how shitty or good my life would be during that time. Prob would have liked to died in my mid twenties tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    As long as I see fit.
    Simply this.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

All depends on what kind of shape I'm in, if I'm still mobile, still have my mind then I'd be content to live as long as possible, but if I'm basically one of those living skeletons, I'd rather live only until I started to go downhill.

I know that I would like to live long enough to see humanity spread out among the stars, but as to how long beyond that, I am uncertain. I'd imagine that living might get quite boring for the immortal after awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Considering there is a large chance we will be able to greatly increase human lifespans via genetics in my lifetime,
    I severely doubt that it's more likely people will be dieing younger than the recent generations before them.

Another problem is could your brain handle all the extra information over a much longer lifespan or would it end up like and old hard drive filled with scattered junk.

7+ Year Old Account
    where is the option for less than 5 years!!!

Depends - if I had the money to actually live - hundreds of years.

As it stands, be happy if I wasn't alive tomorrow.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Infinitely, just forgetting everything when I get bored to regain the wonder and experience everything as new.
    Then "you" would die. Kinda contradictory statement, you said.

Probably a few million or billion years. More realistically live to at least 2100 so I can join the "I've lived 3 centuries" club.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2016-12-11 at 12:09 PM.

I voted for a normal lifespan

I ran into a pole at 100mph and came out unscathed

I took 30 300mg seroquel at once, couldn't breathe on my own but survived 4 days later

I can't die even if I try to very hard. I don't get it