Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Praise lord Kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    I guess you haven't seen all of the videos of people in the hood beating up alleged Trump voters lol.

"Trump supporters need safe spaces"

Well you could always look up your local conservative/republican chapter or "club" and join them. I would challenge you, however, to maybe become friends and talk to people who disagree with you, don't look like you, practice a different religion that you. You'll be super surprised to find out these people are humans just like you going through the same struggles at varying degrees. I know it sounds scary, but an echo chamber does nothing but reinforce your (potentially very narrow) views.

Funny how a newsstation got trolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Needing safe space from safe space is the crux of anti-PC culture. It's upset that someone else is upset.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    They already have a few.

Stormfront

the_donald

/pol/

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Safe space is not a legitimate idea. Similar to how hate speech is not a legitimate idea. Everything is open for criticism.

Tell that to trump

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I guess you haven't seen all of the videos of people in the hood beating up alleged Trump voters lol.

Yepu mean the ones that were discredited? Stay in your safe space and swallow everything trump blows in your moth. Ignorant sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post

Yepu mean the ones that were discredited? Stay in your safe space and swallow everything trump blows in your moth. Ignorant sheep.
    Nah I'm talking about stuff like this:

[YOUTUBE]44uzVj_Fmaw&t=69s[/YOUTUBE]

The Trump supporters have the moral high ground here, much to your dismay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah I'm talking about stuff like this:

[YOUTUBE]44uzVj_Fmaw&t=69s[/YOUTUBE]

The Trump supporters have the moral high ground here, much to your dismay.
    Wow, a broken link to a youtube video. Such evidence.

Wow, a broken link to a youtube video. Such evidence.
    Fixed!

7+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to trump
    Trump did not stand up for liberty and free expression in a universal way. If a candidate does that in the next election they would have my support regardless of party.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fixed!

Do you want me to link every single incident of racism since trump was elected or do you want to continue to play the victim like a helpless child?

Besides, the video mostly shows people getting yelled at. Just proves you need to hide in your safe space.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-12-11 at 07:25 PM.

Do you want me to link every single incident of racism since trump was elevated or do you want to continue to play the victim like a helpless child?
    Yeah, feel free to post some videos where someone spray painted "KKK" on a wall and I'll show you more of the left being physically violent to people merely stating they voted for Trump, and we'll decide which group is more decent from there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Why would left-leaning protesters resent this?

They should find this absolutely hilarious.
    Some people just can't let escape an opportunity to flaunt their incompetence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, feel free to post some videos where someone spray painted "KKK" on a wall and I'll show you more of the left being physically violent to people merely stating they voted for Trump, and we'll decide which group is more decent from there lol.

Aww, your feelings are hhurt. Truly shows you need a safe space.

They can huddle in there.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    It's not really that far-fetched. Conservatives tend to be in real danger of both mental bullying and physical harm inflicted by peace- and tolerance-loving liberals wherever the latters form the majority.

7+ Year Old Account
    These Trump protesters look brainwashed, I feel embarrassed for them. Their behavior is not rational at all.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-12-11 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    It's going to be a glorious 8 years mining all the liberal salt and watching them fall for obvious trolls.
    Question but where so you get 8 years? Last I heard he serves 4 then has to logo out abd campaign again

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Someone got offended regarding my thread on Nazi drug use, I don't even know where to begin with people who are that easily offended at any news that can be construed as criticisms of Nazis/Hitler.

It wasn't even a criticism, it was just discussing the fact that drug use was prevalent during the war. Are we now supposed to tiptoe around the subject of Hitler, lest someone gets offended?
    Yeah, but at the same time the people who are #triggered by arguments aren't the people you're directing your arguments against. Just like we can assume that not everyone on the left is an SJW who will be perennially offended, we can assume not everyone the right is a Nazi fetishist who will be perennially offended. The people who are offended will usually leave, or more rarely try to get you arrested.