Quote Originally Posted by Xtorz View Post
    Hey guys,
    Im looking on different forums about the stats for mythic +
    Some say take versa crit
    Some say take versa mastery
    Some say take Haste mastery

What is now the correct stats
    Thanks boyzz
    Long answer is there is no answer. However I have lots of success with Geodew's Spreadsheet.

Please see:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...at-Weights-7-0

I personally follow it with lots of success- a raid set and a 5 man set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    just healed my first completed 14 with haste / mastery. I find it works really well especially with EF / vivify mastery spamming
    Wow, can get away with using effuse in +14? props.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    Wow, can get away with using effuse in +14? props.
    Not sure where ThaNinja mentioned effuse? I think you may have misread EF as effuse. EF is Essence Font.

You should never even cast Effuse in the first place XD
    Last edited by bestellen; 2017-05-29 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solemnity View Post
    I've seen plenty of people shame others about this when it's not really explained.

Effuse by itself is not a good single target heal because its ratio of mana:healing is simply very inefficient. That said, it can be considered in your healing priority as a last resort if all others are going to overheal. Two situations pop into my head:

1. You're healing the tank with ReM; EvM + SooM and it's not enough. Also, nobody else in the group needs healing. You can spam Effuse.
    2. One member of the group got hit with something and they need to be topped off before a nuclear boss ability. E.g. Shadow Bolt Volley from the last boss of Black Rook Hold will one shot your group in your high keystone and everyone has to pop personals, so they should be topped off.

This is only even acceptable I would say in a Mythic+ environment since there are no other healers. However, Vivify does barely a little more healing than Effuse so some prefer to spam Vivify in situation 1 above with the benefit of healing other members if they spontaneously take damage in that time frame. Having infinite mana in a Mythic+ also doesn't help Effuse's case. Another obvious flaw is even the slow Sheilun's would take priority over Effuse if you're confident you can get the cast off in time. Properly anticipating incoming damage will let you use the rest of your toolkit to heal with greater efficiency in general which is why people call Effuse a noob trap.

In a raid, by comparison, Effuse is only going to deplete your mana when another healer more tailored to single target healing will do it much more efficiently. Mistweaver in a raid setting is punished severely for improper mana management. You can use Effuse in a raid if you get the +200% buff from the legendary pants, though. I would also say if your raid lacks a holy priest or a holy paladin using Effuse to heal the damage from the random eye beam in Mythic Iggy is not incorrect due to how easily that damage can double dip on a player and kill them.
    or I use it as a mana neutral/positive channel on the tank for light damage, although if the damage is so light it would only require that level of healing then I should be doing damage to the boss, thats my take on it anyway

used it a bit on our mythic cenarius kill for light healing on tank duty (no shoulders) but its a total waste when we could have had me raid heal and the paladin tank heal (which we ended up using for the kill)

Deleted
    What enchants & Gems do you use for mythic + ?

Deleted
    For me, and after a lot off tests:

Haste: since 30%
    And Mastery: ++

Deleted
    Ran a M10 EOA this week. I only drank twice although could probably have gone without it.

I am 878 geared and I just used my Crit/ver raid gear and the Kara cloak (the cloak is awesome)

I have the soothing mist legendary shoulders and the belt that spreads enveloping mist. I think that combo between the belt and the shoulders helped a lot, especially when we had 2 melee dps.

I favor haste ~16% then crit/mastery. Works better for me than pushing haste to the max, especially on tyr bosses, but I only have Prydaz and Sephuz :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dsparil View Post
    I have the soothing mist legendary shoulders and the belt that spreads enveloping mist. I think that combo between the belt and the shoulders helped a lot, especially when we had 2 melee dps.
    Does the belt spread the 40% extra healing buff or the heal of EnvM?

Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    Just the extra healing buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rife View Post
    When the target (usually tank) is full, the healing buff moves to two players. The soothing mist shoulders makes it that soothing mist heals a second target for 50%. So they kind of work together nicely.

This is the first time I really channeled soothing so much in a dungeon but the affix was over flowing and vivify was causing way too much overhealing on its secondary targets.