Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Germany’s secret paedophilia experiment

Source: http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-s...ment-1.2897942

Starting in 1969, Berlin welfare authorities handed over the care of at least three homeless teenagers to Dr Helmut Kentler, a sex researcher from Hanover. He placed the youths with known paedophiles, including one who already had a criminal record for child abuse, believing that it would give troubled teens a social anchor while giving the paedophiles a chance to become caring foster parents.

In most cases the paedophiles were asked to care for 13-, 14- and 15-year-old drug addicts and prostitutes, of which there were about 1,000 in 1970s West Berlin.

Germany’s paedophile past reared its head again in 2013 when links emerged between founding members of the Green Party and West Germany’s Paedophile Movement, which rode the coat-tails of gay-rights groups and lobbied for the decriminalisation of consensual sex between adults and children.

In 1975 a Green Party leading light, Daniel Cohn-Bendit (this guy is in European Parliament atm), who was a kindergarten teacher at the time, wrote a book praising “erotic games” between adults and young children. In 1981 Jürgen Trittin, today a senior Green MP and then a young party official in Göttingen, signed off on a party pamphlet seeking the decriminalisation of paedophilia.

The party commissioned a study into the full extent of Green-paedophilia links. Published a week before the 2013 federal election, it cost the party countless votes and prompted a grovelling apology from Trittin. He argued that the paedophile links had to be seen in the context of the sexual revolution of the 1970s, which encouraged a “fiction that there could be sexual relations between adults and children beyond violence or abuse of trust”.

Jesus Christ Germany...I always knew leftists were no good but this is on a whole different level. Now when you think of it, it's no wonder that they importing immigrants when you have a leftist politician openly saying that ethnic Germans becoming a minority is a good thing

EDIT: Results of the experiments unkown - files are missing

But how many children precisely were placed with paedophiles, what ages were they and how much did the city pay the paedophiles? “We don’t know,” Nentwig said at the launch of her report, explaining that city archivists blocked access to crucial data, claiming variously that files were missing, unsorted or sealed for data-protection reasons. “We would have wished for more co-operation in clearing this up,” the researcher said.
    Despite the official stonewalling, Nentwig found clues that one of the youths still suffers from the effects of abuse and that two others slid into criminality.
    Last edited by mmoc3ad023a114; 2016-12-11 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Results of the experiment

In most cases the paedophiles were asked to care for 13-, 14- and 15-year-old drug addicts and prostitutes, of which there were about 1,000 in 1970s West Berlin.

What happened? Did the pedo's rape the kids? Did it kind of work out?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Good for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

And what happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You had a good thing going, then you started blaming the 'left', I really should expect no else from this forum at this point.

I mean, what if those pedos had a sexual emergency? Think of their pain, too!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, things would have been much better under Sturmbanfhurer SS Pepe, which would have gassed the kids as ''subhuman vermin''.

We know, we know.

You were are aware too than Sturmbanfhurer SS Pepe and his beloved mustachooed master is the cause of the coming to holy aryan Germany of a bunch of dangerous foreigners too ? They were called the Red Army and were there to visit back on Sturmbanfhurer SS Pepe and his cronies what he had done in Soviet Union...
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-11 at 02:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, what were the results of the experiment? This actually seems completely reasonable - pair up the degenerates of society so they can look out for each other. It's better than alternative scenarios for both parties.
    Last edited by Underverse; 2016-12-11 at 02:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You had a good thing going, then you started blaming the 'left', I really should expect no else from this forum at this point.
    We can't possibly ask him to remove his political lenses, now could we.

There has to be an explanation for bad things happening, and by gosh and golly the Left must be responsible for these shenanigans!

I'd like to read the official report on this tbh, Its completely unethical and disgusting, but its something, that will never ever be sanctioned again. Like the hypothermia experiments, unethical, but dam we learn't a lot from it.

Wow, mate that was so last years outrage. You are behind the times.

Pedos are attracted to pre-pubertal kids? Not sure if a 15 year old fits that. Heck the legal age is 15 in Denmark, and I think 15 or 16 in Germany. But the story is kind of useless if you don't mention the result of the experiment. Maybe it worked out damn well and helped people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Now when you think of it, it's no wonder that they importing immigrants when you have a leftist politician openly saying that ethnic Germans becoming a minority is a good thing
    I think this would classify as a racist hate crime.

Furthermore, considering how common such racial hatred is among the leftists, I think all Marxism-related ideologies should be placed into the same category with Nazism, and their supporters should be treated with the same level of "respect" as neo-nazis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

What happened? Did the pedo's rape the kids? Did it kind of work out?
    But how many children precisely were placed with paedophiles, what ages were they and how much did the city pay the paedophiles? “We don’t know,” Nentwig said at the launch of her report, explaining that city archivists blocked access to crucial data, claiming variously that files were missing, unsorted or sealed for data-protection reasons. “We would have wished for more co-operation in clearing this up,” the researcher said.
    Despite the official stonewalling, Nentwig found clues that one of the youths still suffers from the effects of abuse and that two others slid into criminality.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can read the official report on these experiments here https://www.berlin.de/sen/bjw/aktuel...-gutachten.pdf

From what I gather there were instances of sexual abuse. The problem is that these youths were already badly damaged. And clickbait titles don't help this issue.
    Last edited by Ratyrel; 2016-12-11 at 02:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, 13-15 is not pedophilia, it's ephebophilia, which is generally accepted as biologically ingrained and culturally excised, and is viewed as non-pathogenic except in extreme cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Pedos are attracted to pre-pubertal kids? Not sure if a 15 year old fits that. Heck the legal age is 15 in Denmark, and I think 15 or 16 in Germany. But the story is kind of useless if you don't mention the result of the experiment. Maybe it worked out damn well and helped people?
    Its 14 in Germany, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Source: http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-s...ment-1.2897942

Jesus Christ Germany...I always knew leftists were no good but this is on a whole different level. Now when you think of it, it's no wonder that they importing immigrants when you have a leftist politician openly saying that ethnic Germans becoming a minority is a good thing

Wow, so a random case of pedophilia and you somehow spin it to be a leftist thing against immigrants? I mean, what the hell is the connection? Or are you just randomly posting bullshit to rant against Germany based on principle? Why not mention how we didn't win the Euro? It doesn't make sense, but hey, why not?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its 14 in Germany, I think.
    16 for >=18