Deleted

Do you enjoy pvp nowadays?

As tittle says, do you?

I have been angry about Legion's design for rogue even since i saw then in aplha. I have endured all that RNG shit fest in gearing, but RNG of Outlaw broke my spirit, and now i have atleast tried pvp as assasination.

And i must say, it is almost as bad as start on Pandaland. I feel like very weak in pretty much every sense. Especialy in survival, survive paladin stun is nearly impossible. And to be able to survive something, you need to spec outlaw which doesnt seem to be doing any dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Veresa View Post
    As tittle says, do you?

I have been angry about Legion's design for rogue even since i saw then in aplha. I have endured all that RNG shit fest in gearing, but RNG of Outlaw broke my spirit, and now i have atleast tried pvp as assasination.

And i must say, it is almost as bad as start on Pandaland. I feel like very weak in pretty much every sense. Especialy in survival, survive paladin stun is nearly impossible. And to be able to survive something, you need to spec outlaw which doesnt seem to be doing any dmg.
    As a someone who doesnt do anything rated...Overall I like how they normalize everyone. I find it more competitive than ever before. The RNG of Outlaw sucks and pretty much you're screwed if you don't roll 2 buffs with one being true bearing. I also like the new honor system. I'm pvp'ing more than ever before even if rogues overall are crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Capita1ist View Post
    Overall I like how they normalize everyone.
    But they don't, considering Rogues have like 15% less stats than everyone else. The stat system is nice and all but there's no point in adding knobs if you turn them all the way down at the first sign of trouble (though apparently only for some classes, I'm sure there's no need to name names) and then never touch them again.

Rated pvp is probably the worst it has been since season5 in wotlk. It's even worse than WoD and there's no point even participating unless you're playing a handful of specs which themselves are not fun to play.

In unrated pvp I think the game is ok for rogues. Our damage was overly nerfed relative to everyone else and we are too squishy but otherwise rogues are quite viable in battlegrounds and world pvp. I think that the prune really hurt rogues badly and the devs responsibility don't really have a grasp on competitive pvp since each spec had vital abilities pruned away for no reason than to create artificial diversity.

Quote Originally Posted by Flerp View Post
    But they don't, considering Rogues have like 15% less stats...
    I probably poorly explained. In years past pvp gear played such a huge role in your PVP output. But whatever they did for Legion makes my PvE gear viable...