Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    PvP sucking in a game called WARcraft is a bit shocking, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by spain20 View Post
    You mean PVP is in such a sad state they would rather PvE then do what they love?
    Yeah ok, maybe you're one of these people who only likes to pvp in this game, but I always wanted to dabble in a bit of everything even if my main focus was pvp, but this expansion theres just new cool things on the pve side, so I spend a larger portion of my game time doing that instead. WoW isn't only PvP, if i wanted that I wouldnt be playing WoW. t. 2.2k player

For me it's simply that I don't have time to do both anymore as there are always WQs or Mythic+ to chainrun for extra fuckinghellonearth APs... Back in the days I loved to pvp but since Legion, I haven't pvped ONCE.. all because I need to first of all keep my PVE-part in as good state as possible.. and when that's done for the day, there are no hours left... So the PVE-grind in Legion killed PVP for me totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    generally people bring up SP and Ele when talking about 'bad' wizards.
    People that have not set foot in arena this season? Ele is very strong when pared with a lock or warrior in 3s, spriest is nearly unkillable in the right comp. Hell, even Ele/Spriest is a nasty comp.