Deleted

how do you use shadow blades?

what is the best way to use shadow blades?
    Ι am never sure how to use it, i have heard 2 opinions, the first one is at the start at the fight in order to be able to use it twice in a long fight, the other opinion is to use it if i get out of shadow dances

I usually do it in the beginning of the fight and try to keep it up as long as possible.

P.S i got the legendary bracers,..is it possible to keep it up for the whole fight?
    Last edited by mmoc6173f9032f; 2016-12-11 at 06:38 PM.

You want to stack it with dances. At the start of the fight with lust, or just with lust, or at the start if it's a long time until lust.

Quote Originally Posted by Agathor1989 View Post
    what is the best way to use shadow blades?
    Ι am never sure how to use it, i have heard 2 opinions, the first one is at the start at the fight in order to be able to use it twice in a long fight, the other opinion is to use it if i get out of shadow dances

I usually do it in the beginning of the fight and try to keep it up as long as possible.

P.S i got the legendary bracers,..is it possible to keep it up for the whole fight?
    Use at the start of the fight, particularly with lust. It's best use (imo) is to weave in a third finisher between dances so that your use of charges is neutral - you can end up with 3 charges at the end of SB, while still chaining dances. This lets you continue an extra long opener.

Later in the fight, on second use, it should be used the same way - chain SD uses while weaving in a 3rd finisher between dances in order to end SB at the same amount of charges you started with.

You can also just burst crazy with it by eliminating that third finisher and draining charges.