Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Alain Soral (French Journalist) violently attack Daniel Conversano (Essayist)

So first of all, let me begin by saying that I've been pondering quite a lot about if putting this here was judicious. The forums are on fire right now about US politics and so I understand that it's harder than usual to have healthy discussions.

But another country is going through a radical crisis right now -- France -- which is even more divided that the States has ever been. I'm a French Canadian, so I am more or less concerned by this, but the fact is that Marine LePen, leader of the french National Front (which I'm sure you've heard of) - associated with alt-right movement and often quoted by Conversano - has an impact even here. So it's quite natural to share what's been going on there and perhaps reflect upon what's going on in the States right now.

The video I'm going to share is obviously in French. I've traduced the excerpt, which you can find right after the video.

Warning: Subjects like Immigration, mostly about Arabs, and antisemitism are tackled in this video. I do not support any of these views myself and this thread must not go against forum rules by discussing about races and forbidden topics. This is solely about the international division between two ideologies and how social medias and echo chambers alter our own perception of reality.

Conversano: So first let me define myself : I am a white, occidental-nationalist. That means I consider life within the occident as the best possible and that it has to be preserved. So we will say mostly within white countries. Here goes – in opposition with third-worldism which is a little – very common within the dissident crowd – but I’ll come back on this later.
    I am not an identarian, Soral, even though you’ve claimed it, often, on facebook, to raise your own little army of Maghreb against me. I am not an identarian –

Soral: Shh, start by being polite with me –

Conversano: No, I do not respect you, so umm

**Brawl**

Conversano: Oh but this is so good! *laughs*

Soral: No no, I’m not going to let this little shit being impolite with me like that. There’s no way. Never. – You see, you don’t respect me… so you don’t respect me.

Conversano: So we’ll never really know who’s going to win the argument’s fight –

Soral tense up, but security come close. Silence ensue.

Soral: There’s no arguments to be had with you.

(01:06) Conversano: You treat me like trash, of Scionist, that the Licra (ILRA – International League against Racism and Anti-Semitism) attack me – I’m attacked by the Licra because I’m a Jew, is that it?

DIeudonné: Ok. Allright, um, I’m going to stop there – this is really saddening that we cannot uhh… in my opinion, speak, move forward with our debate. I am sorry (pointing Conversano), this was not the objective –

Soral (in the background): We can resume now.

Dieudonné: Good. You’re allright?

Soral: Yeah yeah, I’m quite fine.

Dieudonné, interrupting Conversano: But you know, perhaps it would be good if this would stop (speaking of the tense attitude of both parties).

Soral: No no, that’s good, I can resume. No it’s just that he (Conversano) has to understand that –

Conversano: There’s no sense in –

Soral: -- We’re not on Facebook.

**Pause** (1:42)

Conversano: You gave me the title of trash, Soral. I am not a “Trash”, you’re the “Trash” – and I insist that you – Shit, it’s my right! (As Soral aim ever closer to him)

Dieudonné: No no, you’ve already been umm –

Soral: No, you don’t have that right, you don’t have the right for me.

**Pause**

Soral: It’s a discussion to be had with French citizen. Who are there since –

Conversano: They’re not real French. You know it very well! They’re not French of heart. They not –

Soral: Why are you saying that?

Conversano: -- French. Because that’s the case, and everybody realize that!

Soral: Who’s “everybody”, you stupid, you little shit?

Conversano: The national front wouldn’t be stuck at 30% if there were no – it’s not your line that led them to 30%, that because people are completely pissed (real insult censored) against Arabs!

Soral: No but you will shut and stop yelling you little –

**Yet another Brawl**

Soral: I’m over listening to you bashing against people, you trash.
    Your thoughts?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    alain soral is not a journalist, he's one of those breitbart people that make a living spreading jew conspiracy theories and anti PC bullshit

That'll teach him for having a different opinion than him!

You have to hate Alain Soral people, his plan is explitictely to ally with muslims youth to use them as shock troops against ''duh DJEEEEWS''

All the three brownshirts on this video are, in fact, rabidly in love with Nazis. They just disagree on who they have much after ''dah DJEEEEWS''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-11 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    le Je'rrye! le Je'rrye!
    I fixed it for ya

Deleted
    you can't find this type of videos without having a suggested feed full of "TRIGGERED SJW CRINGE COMPILATION" and "NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED"

the middle guy is a controversial comedian known for his antisemites jokes and acquaintance with holocaust deniers. its not a tv debate even if it is staged to look like it

@OP its really lame to claim that any of this nonsense is representative of french politics

The worse is that per French tradition, all the three nuts on show are calling each other ''tools of the Zionists''.

When their ancestors were holed up in Siegmaringen, they spent their bitching each other like little girls. ''No, I'm the most Nazi of them all ! Marcel Déat and Pierre Laval are just poseurs, I was Nazi before it was popular'' ''You liar, I was on the Nazi payroll in 1933 !'' ''Amateur ! I was on Hitler rolodex before the coup !''

7+ Year Old Account
    Based on a Google search it looks like this guy Soral hates Zionists more than anything.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-12-11 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Based on a Google search it looks like this guy Soral hates Zionists more than anything.
    Zionists as ''in Jews'' (or the kluver kode word ((globalists), because he hate them in France too.

Of course, that would make him a charming fellow, if only his ''master plan'' to exterminate them was not to ally with French muslim youth and use them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The worse is that per French tradition, all the three nuts on show are calling each other ''tools of the Zionists''.

When their ancestors were holed up in Siegmaringen, they spent their bitching each other like little girls. ''No, I'm the most Nazi of them all ! Marcel Déat and Pierre Laval are just poseurs, I was Nazi before it was popular'' ''You liar, I was on the Nazi payroll in 1933 !'' ''Amateur ! I was on Hitler rolodex before the coup !''
    haha you're fucking good

also, the desk reads "niveau zero" (level zero) which is really cheesy in the context of this video
    Last edited by mmocab05265050; 2016-12-11 at 09:47 PM.

Sigmaringen, for non French users, is a colloquilialism used to depict treachery. It was the ''sanctuary'' of collaborateurs who flew accross the Rhine with their Nazi masters after the Libération.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    you can't find this type of videos without having a suggested feed full of "TRIGGERED SJW CRINGE COMPILATION" and "NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED"

the middle guy is a controversial comedian known for his antisemites jokes and acquaintance with holocaust deniers. its not a tv debate even if it is staged to look like it

@OP its really lame to claim that any of this nonsense is representative of french politics
    You cannot ignore the fact that France is divided. Of course, they do not represent the two poles that are fighting right now. But they do represent the division. Many French natives moves from France to Quebec, simply because the country is marginally more dangerous than it used to be. Not to say that France as a whole is dangerous, but on average, it is worse than it used to be.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account
    A show hosted by Dieudonné, convicted anti-semite. This can only be one classy show.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Dude, all those three French are trying very hard to be more Nazi than the Nazis. And above everything else, per good French radical tradition, they are not fighting for Marine.

They are against Marine, because Marine, like a reasonable polician, tried to get rid off of the people like them, who come with pictures of Maréchal Pétain at rallies and who scream that Général de Gaulle was a tool of the Jews. (Surprisingly, it's incredibly unhelpful to demonize Général de Gaulle when you try to look like ''reasonnable conservative politician in France)

The TV crew looked like they were used to that. lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    You cannot ignore the fact that France is divided. Of course, they do not represent the two poles that are fighting right now. But they do represent the division. Many French natives moves from France to Quebec, simply because the country is marginally more dangerous than it used to be. Not to say that France as a whole is dangerous, but on average, it is worse than it used to be.
    yes DANGER DANGER DANGER that's what you end up thinking when you listen too much to retarded conspiracy theorists telling you the big race war is coming because of the jews and the Great Replacement and white genocide

then you look at actual statistics and see that violent crime has actually decreased in the recent years while media coverage of them has increased exponentially.

what has gone up is the feeling of insecurity. since you speak french i recommend you this excellent video that explains it in details : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WiiqssAME4

i dont deny that france is divided, i just point out that pretending your video has anything to do with the current political debate is wrong and misleading

yes DANGER DANGER DANGER that's what you end up thinking when you listen too much to retarded conspiracy theorists telling you the big race war is coming because of the jews and the Great Replacement and white genocide

then you look at actual statistics and see that violent crime has actually decreased in the recent years while media coverage of them has increased exponentially.

what has gone up is the feeling of insecurity. since you speak french i recommend you this excellent video that explains it in details : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WiiqssAME4

i dont deny that france is divided, i just point out that pretending your video has anything to do with the current political debate is wrong and misleading
    What you show is less ''France divided'' that, per Sigmaringen model, French mini-Fhurers fighting each other.

I think he don't realize that the three dudes on the show are three far right nuts (or far left than went far right because of DUH DJEWS, a speciality in France in too) : two of them at least have a micro party/group whose sole purpose is ''hate Jews'' (and/or scream that Marine Le Pen is a tool of the Zionists)

What you really don't realize is that Dieudonné and Soral are the kind of Nazis even the alt-right dislike : as good little Nazis, they love Muslims for their Jew-hatred They are courting the muslim vote.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-12 at 12:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

That's why I've been stating that it's a good example of just how France is divided, but not take the content of the video to generalize it. Of course, the National Front is taking quite a bit of space right now (even if it's not necessarily a majority). I think what we see is a decrease in reported crimes, but not necessarily crimes. I could be wrong and I don't deny that.

Another point where I agree with you is how the media twist reality. How every single incident involving something that is narratively well perceived can take enormous proportions. It's easy for people, which was perhaps the case for my european french colleagues, to be blinded by that. Then again, I've heard that economically, France isn't quite as competitive as it used to be. Perhaps people are just looking for a black sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What you show is less ''France divided'' that, per Sigmaringen model, French mini-Fhurers fighting each other.

I think he don't realize that the three dudes on the show are three far right nuts (or far left than went far right because of DUH DJEWS, a speciality in France in too) : two of them at least have a micro party/group whose sole purpose is ''hate Jews'' (and/or scream that Marine Le Pen is a tool of the Zionists)

What you really don't realize is that Dieudonné and Soral are the kind of Nazis even the alt-right dislike : as good little Nazis, they love Muslims for their Jew-hatred They are courting the muslim vote.
    I definitely won't say that these three aren't nutjobs. That said, there are nutjobs who can still have a point.
    Google Diversity Memo

Deleted
    also just noticed how you somehow managed to describe conversano as an essayist

just wtf

10+ Year Old Account
    also just noticed how you somehow managed to describe conversano as an essayist

just wtf
    Hey, it's on his page! But it got a chuckle out of me. Plus, I couldn't quite fit "Anti-Arabs Fascist" in the thread title. Not sure it would've been accepted either.
    Google Diversity Memo