The best way to set up your rogue for world PvP?

Recently, my server has been merged with a dominant horde server, and now the horde outnumber ally 10 to 1. Whats the best way to set up my rogue for world pvp? Looking for any items or buffs that might help.

15+ Year Old Account
    The most important thing is to never, ever, ever, EVER use a Bodyguard combat ally

Not only will they keep you in combat because you cannot force them to stop attacking things - if you do Vanish in combat, they will run and stand right beside you, telling the whole world exactly where you are.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The legendary cloak is just LOL in world pvp.

dreadlords deceit + nightstalker + flying daggers (pvp talent) + mathias shaw (class hall champion) buff
    You find 3 horde together and one shot them all..

I like Outlaw in world PVP. The legendary bracers are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    The legendary cloak is just LOL in world pvp.

dreadlords deceit + nightstalker + flying daggers (pvp talent) + mathias shaw (class hall champion) buff
    You find 3 horde together and one shot them all..
    woah great idea. awesome tip. I happen to have the cloak

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xvolte View Post
    woah great idea. awesome tip. I happen to have the cloak
    Hang outside EN/TOV during primetime after the raid reset. You'll clean up entire raids at once.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

damn, I've globaled so many people. I played as sub instead of assassin so I dont have to target 3 people. I just started picking off every horde I saw. I used marked for death + thief's bargain + prey on the weak. Basically, I waited for 30 stacks, sapped + MFD somebody. Fan then eviscerate. Easily 2mil+ damage and 1 shot everyone not wearing plate.

It really comes down to whether or not you have the cloak. If you don't have it then some specs are extremely hard to beat (not impossible) but you need tailored talent setups to beat them. If you have the cloak then everything is faceroll. Many people can be globalled with the cloak, if not taken so low that they die with an evis.

Sub is the strongest wpvp spec, especially with thief's bargain. I would suggest taking medallion, hp increase, soothing darkness (for stealth resets), cd reduction talent, MfD, and TB. The only one I switch between is veil of midnight vs cold blood. Sin has better damage but many specs will just LOL while controlling/kiting you, and sin is still very squishy. Outlaw is just awful, you don't have time to fish for buffs in wpvp.

Make sure you have Master Shaw as follower, rather than a regular follower that actually follows. For items, the buff potions you get from handing in coins are very good with 10% crit. The stealth-speed buffs are good also for chasing people down. Make sure to carry lots of health potions on you obviously, and buff food.
    Last edited by lolpve; 2016-12-12 at 02:08 PM.