Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockerjompa View Post
    They are world first that completed a +20 in time
    http://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus
    No, they're not. This excludes china.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    I agree that both DKs and monks have a worse reputation that what the reality is. The tank balance is certainly better than it used to be in previous expansions (for example paladins in the first two tiers of MoP or monks in BRF were way more out of line).
    It is not any better.

It's just irrelevant because tank damage is laughable, and externals are still as ridiculous as ever.
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2016-12-13 at 02:55 PM.

I did a +3 once when thinking I enjoyed running dungeons over and over...

I can't imagine doing a +20, that is insane!

well serenity has too win somewhere, amirght.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    And the hilariously obvious Blazing Boost ad. Jesus.
    I don't understand why does blizzard/twitch tolerate those ads. Should not be allowed imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    t i l t
    i
    l
    t
    Wow. So mature response.
    This is the reason why i support Method or other guilds instead Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Isn't Lazel in FSY tho?
    Is this guy the old main tank of Paragon (Lazeil or something like that)?

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Ok ? bunch of account sharing dudes with 890+ clear DHT with easy as fuck affixes ?

man thats sound realy interesting.

(no i cant do it nor am i even interested in doing so)
    Even if they are sharing their accounts (which i doubt) you need to have alot of skill, preparation and time. It is not that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerjompa View Post
    They are world first that completed a +20 in time
    http://www.wowprogress.com/mythic_plus
    Seems like China is not tracked on wowprogress.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2016-12-13 at 09:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Is this guy the old main tank of Paragon (Lazeil or something like that)?
    Not the same guy.

Hat's off to them! It is an amazing accomplishment and they deserve kudos.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    No, they're not. This excludes china.
    It's possible to include Asian regions, but they sometimes have differences, like increased iLvLs cap, or payed services that give character power, etc.
    What do you guys think?

It wasnt even a full guild clear. Cant get raid world first so stick to this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    It's possible to include Asian regions, but they sometimes have differences, like increased iLvLs cap, or payed services that give character power, etc.
    What do you guys think?
    Wasn't that a long time ago, i remember they had shorter lockouts in Cata or something, and higher ilvl in Mop (i think), but i don't think this is the case at the moment right? I would include them as long as they are playing the game on the "same" playing field, so same ilvl, same lockouts and no paid character services that give power at max level. I mean if they accomplish something "big" like this while playing under the same rules it should get the same recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    This, my main is BrM and whilst we aren't as strong as the clearly OP'd Paladin/Guardian combo, its perfectly viable and i've cleared +16 thus far (not actually pushed higher as I'm not that bothered) the only thing I think we struggle in is single target as even my cleave is pretty decent.
    Nice to see BrM can clear high!!! I haven't tried to do anything on my DH in Vengeance recently as I'm only Ilvl 852 but I can do pretty sick dps as Havoc... I do love Vengeance though... Even at 852 with Havoc gear, I can Soul Cleave crit heal for 800k.. which is ludicrous.

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely think in 7.1.5 Vengeance will be a very powerful tank with the Meta changes and Soul Barrier buff (looks decent)

They did Eye of Azshara 21 last night as well. Got a BRH 22 key.

Why does the title say SERENITY if there was a tank from guild FatSharkYes? Why doesn't he get any credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Seems like China is not tracked on wowprogress.
    Is it because wowprogress is racist? Why wouldn't they track China?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    What do you guys think?
    From what I understand they no longer have the lockouts or higher ilvls (they use the same system as us) and weren't aware of anything active to increase max level power.

I think it should at least show up on your site if you change it to china, since currently it doesn't at all. Assuming they have no advantages I'm unaware of they should be included in the main list too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."