Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Home: Triple 23" 1080p. I've used them in surround mode (game support is, in general, crap for that aspect ratio) and as separate monitors (gaming on the center screen).

Work: Quad 1600x1200 monitors (can't recall the size). Email & office crap in one, code and reference docs on two, one for compiling / debugging, and another for the application to work in.

Only one monitor? Did I time travel back to the dark ages or something? *shudder*

Of course. I would not consider anything less than 2 monitors as default.

I have 3 monitors on a mount, two tablets on floating arms and a laptop. Next year I am planning a new PC build with 4 monitors like my husband's PC upstairs.

2 27" Samsung monitors 1080 at home, game on the left crap on the right. workstations at work are 6-8 24" dell monitors that has an abundance of information all over them.

Deleted
    Yep, I should buy a 3rd monitor though. Have to do juggle the windows too much and rearrange things to fit them all.

I only have 1 screen...but it's a 42 inch screen.

Deleted
    Have done for the longest time, can never go back. Currently 3x 27" 1080p in Eyefinity and a 55" 4k TV mounted above them.

TL;DR: Yes, I have three screens, but I almost never use the monitor on the right.

- Left monitor: YouTube/Netflix/Hulu/etc videos, music, anything to watch or listen to. It's also faced perfectly at my bed so I can still use it from bed to put something on as I go to sleep.
    - Middle monitor: Websites/forums (like this!), gaming, etc.
    - Right monitor (rarely used): Hearthstone while playing another game, playing connected consoles (Wii U is currently hooked up to it), and for when I actually need 3 monitors (example: watching something on left, playing WoW on main, and I have some kind of guide map or route on my right one).

But yeah, I can't go back to < 2 monitors now. It's so helpful to have at minimum 2 for pretty much anything, assuming you multitask even in the slightest.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

15+ Year Old Account
    After first getting a 2nd monitor, i cant NEVER go back to a single monitor, kinda want an 3rd monitor, but my desk is too small ;__;
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Only at work, occasionally.

Yeah I use 2 and would never be able to go back. I've gotten quite good at multitasking and often watch YT vids or even Netflix while gaming (by gaming, I mean tedious stuff like Hearthstone, where you don't care too much about winning, and leveling WoW alts for example)

I'd love a 3rd screen, but no room for it on current desk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely, two 1080p displays on a single arm. Never going back.

...well, maybe I'll try an Ultrawide one day.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I just upgraded my single 22" for a 27". Don't think there's even room on my desk for another monitor.

Occasionally I think it'd be handy for watching Youtube videos while gaming. Generally it's not necessary though.

At work on the other hand, two monitors are essential. Don't know how I ever got work done without two monitors :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Of course I do. When I get my 21:9 widescreen I'm going to have that in the middle and then the two 1080p screens (upscaled to 2560*1440) either side of it.

Yeah, its weird not to.

Deleted
    Triple screen for work + a macbook.

Playing WoW on my old Windows PC

10+ Year Old Account
    2 screen, 24+27inch ...

Too much of a cheap ass to get the same sizes. It will happen eventually
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 24" BENQ XL2411Z 144 Hz screen as my primary gaming screen, and then and older, smaller 60 Hz screen as 2nd monitor. The 2nd one is mostly used for browsing, and the occasional cartoon/series while I play WoW.
    It's a tight fit on my desk though ^^
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER