10+ Year Old Account

Bloodthirsty Istinct 870 or Oakheart Gnarled Root 885?

Hi guys,
    MM hunter
    SimC seems can't help me much because it gives me strange numbers and haste with priority over mastery (??).
    MrRobot says the Oakheart 885 (+ leach) is better than the Ursoc trinket 870 but I'm totally not sure about that trying on dummies.

Since I'm new to SinC, is there something I have to set to make it works properly for a MM hunter? I've followed a guide and enabled scaling for all stats but as I said having results with haste over mastery is not so accurate imo.

Thanks for any advice.

dang good trink, you should try it out in raids.

Having haste sim higher than mastery can very well be, if your mastery is already really high and your haste low

marks hunters need 21% haste right? I thought there was a haste soft cap for aimed shots or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryocryp View Post
    marks hunters need 21% haste right? I thought there was a haste soft cap for aimed shots or something like that.

That's just to get off 3 Aimed Shots in the current 7.1.5 build with the new vulnerable function, tho this is likely to change with their most recent comment on the matter.

Eitherway, it doesn't hurt to start saving Haste gear right now.
    Last edited by c313; 2016-12-12 at 06:29 PM.