A question about the feral hidden artifact quest

This wholething has me really confused cause it will say i got a screech for a place i aint done and when i get there the stone simply isnt there.

Is the stone a rare spawn that only one person can touch or something does it disappear if i didnt get there quick enough? is there competition to get to the stone before other players do?
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2016-12-12 at 06:22 PM.

It must be there, its just hard to notice.

Area where stone can spawn is quite large so just fly around. Check feral hidden appearance thread, there are some coordinates where ppl found it, but it can spawn anywhere.

The one iam having trouble with is the feralas one i have literally looked everywhere and it simply isnt there.

I have looked up online to all the locations and nothing

I have looked around and apparently it might be a bug

I heard someone say that if you log into wow and your druid is already in the dreamway and you get the screech it bugs out which might make sense cause i always leave my druid in the dreamway when i log out but iam not gonna be doing that in the future to see if that helps.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post

This wholething has me really confused cause it will say i got a screech for a place i aint done and when i get there the stone simply isnt there.

Is the stone a rare spawn that only one person can touch or something does it disappear if i didnt get there quick enough? is there competition to get to the stone before other players do?
    They are there, you just haven't found it yet.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139552/f...the-moonspirit go here and take a look at what the thing you're looking for looks like if you haven't already. It will help.

It's not a rare spawn. If you got the screech that day, it will be there.

Feralas? Have you looked under the ramp leading to the Emerald Dream portal? It's where I ended up finding mine after looking everywhere else.

Yeah basically when you get a screech stone is 100% up, just gotta find it. Check every set of coords you can find on the internet for stone locations if you can't find it on your own, you'll run into it eventually. They are generally not hard to find, though sometimes they spawn much further away from the portal than you'd expect, or at least more than I expected. I had to go a looong way off from it in the hinterlands to get that one. The other two were spitting distance from the portal.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    I find mine undet the stairs, like 2h searching...

10+ Year Old Account
    In all three zones, I found the owlcat stone within 10 minutes..

The background is predominantly green/brown and the stone is light grey, making it extremely easy to spot..

In the official thread, there are some macros to check if it's up or not..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    The one iam having trouble with is the feralas one i have literally looked everywhere and it simply isnt there.

I have looked up online to all the locations and nothing

I have looked around and apparently it might be a bug

I heard someone say that if you log into wow and your druid is already in the dreamway and you get the screech it bugs out which might make sense cause i always leave my druid in the dreamway when i log out but iam not gonna be doing that in the future to see if that helps.
    To make it simpler do the following: Get 2 addons - TomTom & Paste, I'll include their links from curse below.
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tomtom
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/paste

On the link which rated posted below your comment, you will see that a user by the name of "Aeliel" posted a "/way" for Duskwood, Feralas, and Hinterlands. Simply copy the /way for the area you get a screech in, and ctrl + v (paste) it into the Paste addon. A green arrow will then point to the direction of all the possible locations in that area. Simply fly to each location until you find the stone. Once you get all 3, go back to the Dreamgrove, find Ela'lothen and "/sit" in front of the npc.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Thanks for the advice guys hopefully i will have better luck when feralas pops up again