Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    They're all good so far, we need to get rid of EPA and obamacare which he will do eventually the swamp is huge its not something that will be done in a day.
    It still boggles my mind as to why people would want brackish water, poison air, and radioactive soil.

Oh right, business profits over clean environment. Screw the world guys, we have MONEY.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

He less corrupt then Hillary. Hillary has put more lives in the line than Trump ever was which is why Trump won. Saying nasty things doesn't make you corrupt.
    kay wat does this have to do with obama?

I mean at least if you have the courage to admit you're just political shitposting since this has literally nothing to do with Obama or even the Democrats as a whole, then fine. But you seem to be cowardly pretending there's some connection and then sidestepping any questions about it.

Not that I'm surprised that Trumpette would do that.

You do realize that Hillary lost, right? You can't keep ignoring criticisms of your Glorious Leader by focusing on his opponent that lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Evidently you haven't been paying attention. Trump's picks and policies make Obama's look saintly by comparison.

Trump is trying to dismantle the nation and sell out you and your children to the highest bidder. Don't believe me, read up on his picks and his policies because he isn't even hiding it.
    The research goes against your claim

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It still boggles my mind as to why people would want brackish water, poison air, and radioactive soil.

Oh right, business profits over clean environment. Screw the world guys, we have MONEY.
    Clean your own damn water. What you should have been doing. And none of those other things are happening. Just conspiracies made by the left.

Clean your own damn water. What you should have been doing. And none of those other things are happening. Just conspiracies made by the left.
    loloilolololololol

This has to be a parody account. In fact, after seeing your avatar and your signature and your other posts, I'm sure of it.

No point in wasting time with somebody like you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    /looks at all the cabinet picks that donated to Trump's campaign. let alone all the donors that backed him
    suuuure buddy.
    No he really is less corrupt. Some of the best picks I've seen in awhile.

Clean your own damn water.
    you sure you live in america? because that's the kind of talk you hear in a 3rd world shit hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have access to a water treatment plant in my backyard, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    loloilolololololol

This has to be a parody account.
    How's this for a change stop depending and mooching on the government for everything?

No he really is less corrupt. Some of the best picks I've seen in awhile.
    no, he really isn't he himself admits to being corrupt and none of you clowns batted an eye at it, but then again he has an R next to his name so that makes everything alright.

yeah I'm sure you love the idea of former Goldman Sachs CEO's being in charge of the budget and treasury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I don't have access to a water treatment plant in my backyard, unfortunately.
    There are several ways to do it you don't need a water treatment plant to do it.

How's this for a change stop depending and mooching on the government for everything?
    yea how dare we pay taxes and except to not die from our drinking water, the nerve!

This thread is a great example of who is behind political discourse at any given time. There isn't much to discuss over the rep being found guilty but that's not going to stop this thread from being made and having a farce of a discussion that we're currently having right now.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    This thread is a great example of who is behind political discourse at any given time. There isn't much to discuss over the rep being found guilty but that's not going to stop this thread from being made and having a farce of a discussion that we're currently having right now.
    hey, HEY, some of us are having fun with this trash fire thank you!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clean your own damn water. What you should have been doing.
    It's almost as if we live in a first world country that has basic utilities and a sense of decency. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    loloilolololololol

This has to be a parody account.
    I'm thinking so as well, but it's honestly hard to tell nowadays.

But, on topic: Glad they caught the guy, regardless of his or my own personal party leanings, but it's more than a bit disingenuous to link this guy to Obama when he's been in public office far longer than Obama's been president. If he was a cabinet member sure, I could see that, but he's an elected representative.
    Last edited by Xyonai; 2016-12-13 at 02:40 AM.

They're all good so far, we need to get rid of EPA and obamacare which he will do eventually the swamp is huge its not something that will be done in a day.
    Then you are fringe at best.

His Health Secretary wants to get rid of Obamacare and replace with ANOTHER insurance reform that is even worse basically replacing it with tax credits which leaves the poor screwed while also wanting to cut Medicare and Medicaid leaving those who are too old to work to die unless they are well off already.

His Secretary of Education wants to remove the child labor laws and put kids back into the work force while also taking money from public schools to be used on charters and such which have been proven to be no better than public overall only more expensive and she also wants to deregulate them further.

His Secretary of Labor is against minimum wage, against unions, against overtime regulations, against paid sick leave, and in favor of automating jobs away.

His Attorney General is firmly against pot and has said that "Good people don't smoke pot" and you can bet will use his power to force the states where pot is legal to arrest those in it. He is also a racist who has called a white attorney a Trait to his race, said he thought the KKK was alright till he learned a lot of them smoke pot and arrest activists during the 1980s for helping elder black people to register and vote charging them with Voter Fraud for mailing them off for them.

His department of Housing and Urban Development is Ben Carson who knows nothing about it.

His appointments at the FCC are against Net Neutrality which is required for any kind of a free market to function online as it is to prevent monopoly abuse of it and allowing for a free and open internet to compete on and allow unfettered access to information.

His secretary of Treasury is a former Goldman Saches employee for decades who oversaw the housing crisis, then worked for George Soros before making his own Hedge Fund.

His Department of Energy pick an Oil CEO.

Then you have Trumps tax plan which is nothing but handouts to the rich where the poor might actually have a tax increase.
    You have his personal healthcare plan which again basically assumes you are rich or well off to even use it.

Then you have his Carrier deal which caused more damage than good let alone his plan with Japan both of which sound good on the surface till you look in on it.

But if you are that fringe and go all goatse for Trump, have at it. But you are supporting selling out your nation treating your politics like a religion and putting your emotions before reality.
    Last edited by Fugus; 2016-12-13 at 02:40 AM.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several ways to do it you don't need a water treatment plant to do it.
    I wonder how the people in Flint, Michigan are getting on without one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    hey, HEY, some of us are having fun with this trash fire thank you!
    I can see your reaction as being categorized as 2 things - you either cry or you laugh at any given bad circumstances. I'm glad you're laughing and having fun, but that's not going to stop me from calling this thread out for what it is - a shitpost thread.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably doesn't understand natural monopolies. Just knows that he wants government out of things, and doesn't know why.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something-something Bootstraps something-something Moochers something-something u triggered lul?

The research goes against your claim

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so I can go pee all over the food in your refrigerator and then just tell you to clean it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    I can see your reaction as being categorized as 2 things - you either cry or you laugh at any given bad circumstances. I'm glad you're laughing and having fun, but that's not going to stop me from calling this thread out for what it is - a shitpost thread.
    what's to cry about? a fraudster got rightly thrown in jail. the comedy is from he OP's own ridiculousness. so really you can blame him for this.