The Twins' Painful Touch Legendary

The Twins' Painful Touch

I've been using this for a week now and it seems to only work once in a while. I've used Mind Sear after entering VF and at times I do not see any SW:P or VT on the mobs after use. Sometimes I'll see SW:P, but not VT. And yes the mobs are grouped within 10 yards easily.

Anyone else notice this?
    Is this a known issue?
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

i've had it for 2-3 weeks, and i've stopped using it for the same reasons

it rarely works as intended

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    The Twins' Painful Touch

I've been using this for a week now and it seems to only work once in a while. I've used Mind Sear after entering VF and at times I do not see any SW:P or VT on the mobs after use. Sometimes I'll see SW:P, but not VT. And yes the mobs are grouped within 10 yards easily.

Anyone else notice this?
    Is this a known issue?
    Are you making sure you are casting mind sear on a mob with both VT and SW: P? It spreads whatever dots are on the target of your mind sear, so if your target has no dots, you won't spread anything, or if it only has a SW: P or VT on it, then the corresponding dot will spread.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Are you making sure you are casting mind sear on a mob with both VT and SW: P? It spreads whatever dots are on the target of your mind sear, so if your target has no dots, you won't spread anything, or if it only has a SW: P or VT on it, then the corresponding dot will spread.
    The ring is a bit bugged it's true, but your right you need to make sure the target you use mindsear on NEEDS to have the dots on them in order to make it spread!

Also because it's sorta bugged, you can use a quick 1 gcd mindsear and cancle it, this make you spread the first 3 and afther that the buff will stay on, which makes it useable again, i got it to work up to 9 targets if your fast enough.

The more you know

I've never ever seen it bug and I've had it months. Like Dawnrage said you need to mindsear a target that has dots on it.

Works fine for me.

I've got this Legendary for a month or so and in the last weeks it is indeed a bit buggy. Sometimes I just don't get the buff when entering VF.

It is bugged a little bit, meaning that you have to wait a second or two before you can Mind Sear the dots because of this I've created a WeakAura that tells me when I have the buff.

I've never noticed a problem with it. It gives you a visible buff after you enter voidform. Does the buff show up for you?

Deleted
    i have it for weeks now and it works very nice. actually more than nice with the bug where you can double or triple procc the spread.

but lately i noticed that sometimes it doesnt spread the SW:P if it is about to fall off (~3 sec) the target you sear.