Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    My main is balance and to be honest I didn't play other specs apart from Feral (which has own problems), as I did not have time to gear those up. And I agree dps wise we are bit behind other classes and dots could do more damage, my main problem is moving around, as lots of fight requires it now. So you either move or get hit = more heals needed = RL would not like it. But would Blizz listen to us? Other classes have own complains - DH complain about momentum as only viaable option, combat rogues about class being to much RNG basses (still good dps performance). I hope they will, but...

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Shooting stars is good on 6/10 raid encounters, with one being cenarius padding. Rank 2(was r2 last time I checked) ursoc was done with shooting stars too. NB is the only talent I have not changed for other than Helya padding in raids.
    I'm not disagree or belittling your accomplishment, but don't you think that using public parses is anecdotal at best? If we based our talent decisions off of WoL public ranks I think we'd be slightly mislead. We want to be pushing the player base to critically analyze, not search who is doing great DPS with a talent. The talent could honestly be lackluster, and the player could just be good, or cheesed the log.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    It's actually literally completely different. The software you mention has only technical/handling issues and I don't see people suggesting solutions to those.
    Software has UX and users offer solutions to problems about it constantly. So no it's not any different.