Light of the Dawn

I'm trying to find an Addon that will help with light of dawn casting.

I was watching one of the higher level raiding guilds holy paladin, and he had a circle on his screen and inside that circle, there was a highlighted field, which I assume is the light of the dawn cone.

It had green dots for all the raid members (who were in the cone) and red dots for those who were not in it.

I have searched and haven't been able to find that addon.

Any help? Perhaps it was broken with the recent patch, but is there anything close to its functionality?

Range radars broke in the latest patch, and so did my weakaura, so Im pretty sure youre out of luck.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post

I was watching one of the higher level raiding guilds holy paladin, and he had a circle on his screen and inside that circle, there was a highlighted field, which I assume is the light of the dawn cone.

It had green dots for all the raid members (who were in the cone) and red dots for those who were not in it.

Any help? Perhaps it was broken with the recent patch, but is there anything close to its functionality?
    Only thing that can help you now is repition and skill. Use it over and over on target dummies and "easier" content like heroic dungeons until you get the hang of its effective range.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

They broke all the mods that help with this recently.

It's not difficult to aim, though. Just go by the graphic; if you think someone is just out of range of it, you'll probably still hit them. It's really hard to fail to hit the target cap with it unless you just don't have that many people in front of you to begin with or you're aiming at the ranged camp from melee or something. That's without lightbringer as well. With lightbringer you pretty much can't miss.

If I think people are too far, I use Rule of Law to extend it, most times I have at least one charge on CD. I'm pretty liberal with usage of that talent.

But other than that, you just have to get used to the feel of it, sadly. It's a crazy good heal if you can hit all 5, though the times where that happens outside of a melee stack are rare, sadly :|

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post

Macro Light of Dawn with your Rule of Law (which should be first in the macro)

#showtooltip Light of Dawn
    /cast Rule of Law
    /cast Light of Dawn

40yard Cone Light of Dawn every 3rd cast, assuming used on CD.

Typically I sit with the Melee in raids while healing to bolster them with Mercy and Lightbringer.
    Processor (CPU) - Intel Corei7 Six Core Processor i7-6850K (3.6GHz) 15MB Cache
    Memory (RAM) - 32GB HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3200MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card (Dual) - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - GeForce GTX VR
    Storage Drives - 1440GB HyperXSAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 560MB/sR|530MB/sW)
    8TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5900RPM, 64MB CACHE

Just look at people, rule of law before hand, weak aura to see when it's off CD. ez hps gains

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    If I think people are too far, I use Rule of Law to extend it, most times I have at least one charge on CD. I'm pretty liberal with usage of that talent.

But other than that, you just have to get used to the feel of it, sadly. It's a crazy good heal if you can hit all 5, though the times where that happens outside of a melee stack are rare, sadly :|
    Got it! I will try that going forward, what are you using for the 100 talent?