Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Pot kettle man, you started off with a good argument, and then proceeded to end it with

But that's where you're wrong man, i'm neither of those things. I'm having a jolly old time talking with people like you. Makes me feel much better about myself tbh getting salty replies for wanting a clearly overpowered item to be on the same level as lets say; Prydaz

As I've stated before, that you're obviously still unable to comprehend; I think all legendaries should be the same sort of level. They shouldn't give such huge bonuses and since the already garbage ones are being nerfed into oblivion, I don't see why the FM bracers should be excluded from that. I honestly think it should stay at 300% but the proc rate should be reduced drastically
    This is the first time i've seen you say that in this entire thread. Your other posts say verbatim "I think it should be nerfed lower than 250% which makes no sense, I'm going to just reply that I think your counter proposal of a lower proc rate is well thought and actually makes sense. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotbotdotcom View Post
    People whine that you need X legendary or else they won't be competitive. which is true.
    It's only true if you're trying to be competitive with everyone in the entire world.

In respect to your own raid that's not as clear-cut as you would think.

Why is Blizzard so insistent on making Cinidaria, the Symbiote terrible?

The fuck is with these Unholy DK nerfs? The spec is already inferior to other similarly geared DPS in pretty much every DPS race. The burst damage coming from Apocolypse + Legendary Shoulders + Dark Transformation + Gargoyle is basically the only combo we have. Like, shit I mean I do decent DPS in Unholy and all but nowhere near what I should be doing for my gear level and I'm so tired of being told by pubbies to go Frost several times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain British View Post
    The fuck is with these Unholy DK nerfs? The spec is already inferior to other similarly geared DPS in pretty much every DPS race. The burst damage coming from Apocolypse + Legendary Shoulders + Dark Transformation + Gargoyle is basically the only combo we have. Like, shit I mean I do decent DPS in Unholy and all but nowhere near what I should be doing for my gear level and I'm so tired of being told by pubbies to go Frost several times a week.
    I'm so tired of this horrible dev team, going uh dk this expansion was the worst idea I ever had. Going to reroll today...

7+ Year Old Account
    So warriors just getting their pvp template straight buffed damage-wise?

Seems great!

Deleted
    Everyone overlooks the most important thing which is Perseverance of the Ebon Martyr, becuase what is written here is not a damn wording change. From "AFFECTED BY" to "RECENTLY DAMAGED BY" Remorsless Winter is a mechanic overhaul which we have been bashing them for months to do and would be pretty welcome to the legendary because it would mean it is actually doing something on bosses not just a glorified stat stick.