Look over my Ret please

I have read guides, mainly the one on here over and over and I am just not sure what I am doing wrong. My DPS seems to be a roller coaster of good and bad and I am thinking it's more rotation than anything but if my talents are off please feel free to let me know. I use a weakaura's assistance for rotations and I strive to follow it but sometimes with crusade and hero up its hard as the pace is super super fast.

Stats are as follows; STR - 23,970, Crit - 24%, Hast - 23%, Mast - 38%, Vers - 5%

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamin/advanced

Here is a quick picture of my Artifact.

This is my alt after taking a long long break so my AK is only level 6. I do have Ashes to Ashes as I took the long path around. I am striving to do better as my DPS shows a LOT of spiking, obviously when I use Crusade. Just as an FYI I haven't played this character since Level81, so when I boosted to 100, it was a complete learning experience of the class. So if there is something basic I may have missed, like passing out blessings to specific classes while in a group or something please just let me know. I want to learn what is causing my issue so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am seeing spikes from 350k dps down to like 190k dps on bosses in mythic dungeons as an example. Where I will spike to 350k with crusade up, then following rotations I end up down around 200k at the end of a typical mythic (not mythic+) boss.

I got lucky on my first legendary and on Withered Jim this week, so this alt is very close (858) to out gearing my main (FDK 867) who has had bad luck with legendaries and trinkets.

Thank's in advance for any assistance.

Deleted
    Too much mastery.... waaay too much mastery.

Spiky DPS should be no surprise... we just are like that.
    A major upgrade would be a on-use trinket, which you sync with crusade. It will make your DPS spike even more, but overall raise it.

A few big dps tips I would suggest are:
    > Practice pulling off a perfect crusade, it is such a huge part of damage that you can't afford to mess up it up. Make sure you know how to get to 15 stacks as fast as mathematically possible and that you pull it off at a time when you won't have any down time in that burst window (target swaps, move away from boss, etc)
    > Make sure you are always using TV within a judgment window. I use a weakaura (several auras actually) to track this including a big red x over my TV button when judgment is not found on my current target. Trying to make this thing dummy proof for myself.
    > Use your shield of vengence as offensively as possible, it pops for a reasonably high amount of damage.
    > We are a very very durable so you can get away with intentionally taking some damage if it helps maintain your dps. The auto bubble talent currently reduces the cooldown on bubble to 2.5 min so you can use that quite liberally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the appropriate thread when asking for assistance.

Closing.