Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Everyone thinks your comments are ignorant because warlocks perform just as good as mages on average, yet you come here with warlock tears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    I'm curious, why would they nerf Zann'esu Journey - "Flurry increases the damage of your next Blizzard by 35%, down from 50%."

Do people even use Blizzard
    On ST, with TV build. So yes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sanoku View Post
    Lawl right because that counts. I didn't "miss" it. It went from 300 to 200, then back up to 250, then back up to 275. Because mages CRIED UP A STORM on the forums and Blizzard can't bear to have their precious golden children too upset.

Nerfed my ass. Everyone thinks my comments are ignorant because they think mages are under siege and that they are facing real problems. That's the actual funny part.
    No it's because Fire got demolished in the very fist PTR build and is still suffering like a wounded animal. There's nothing that got that kind of treatment; SPriest didn't even come close to get that neutered.
    Not even worth to go in deep with the actual live performance of the spec after the 6% nerf on Pyroblast with the massive repercussion it had.

About the bracer you went totally retarded: go into ptr, copy a mage if you got one, buy a legendary wrist (if the vendor is still up) get into a raid, record your effort(Twitch livestream would be better, no commentary needed) and share your feelings about trying to hardcast a 4.5s baseline spell. Of course, no Norgannon cheating.

The Wrist complaining had very little to do with how strong was the effect, rather with the fact that it's extremely hard to spend those procs on a spell that takes too much to hardcast. Double it up with the much, much less frequents Hot Streaks because of the huge effective critical chance loss thanks to CM and Molten Armor nerfs.

Just to ice the cake, yes. Fire is pulling lower numbers then Live. Call it what yu will, for sure it's not a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    On ST, with TV build. So yes :P
    That was with 7.0. We stopped casting it in 7.1 on ST unless you had the bracers at 5 stacks, or talented into Artic Gale.

But who knows, maybe Frozen Orb reduction will be a crucial part of the rotation that we will cast it on ST again in 7.1.5