Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You're going to be even more upset. Those "tickets" are also costing tax payers because the people buying them as a donation to the LPC, get a tax credit up to $650 per person.
    Trudeau is Blair 2.0, who had a 'cash for honours' scandal, if it is any consolation his current supporters will likely despise him in a decade and say he wasn't a 'real liberal'.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Trump has changed since then and I don't feel it is a fair comparison especially now that we know that many media sources had a blatant bias against Trump over the past year.
    Blatant favourtism you mean. He got 100's of millions of dollars in free advertising and when it came time to actually ask a tough question? Nothing.

Case in point: Libya. He was all for it when it happened and told NBC's Matt Lauer as much. He switches face in 2016, tells Matt Lauer that he has against any form of Libyan intervention and what does Lauer do? Nothing. The conservative mainstream media working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The Guardian comments section is savage:

And my personal favourite...
    I didn't realize you use the comment section as a reference point.

He makes Canada look like an embarrassment tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with what I use as a reference point. Keep on topic and stop derailing the thread.

Weakness? How many World Leaders don't give in to populism and actually make a stand for what they believe in? That is strength. Mr. Trudeau didn't just do what would give him the most votes like other world leaders.
    And he came into office how?

C'mon guys, we have to feel a little sympathy for Tennisace. Justin Trudeau has a restraining order against him, so since he will never get to physically have his mouth around Justin's cock, this is the next best thing for him, to metaphorically suck his cock online every chance he gets.

We just gotta let Tennisace enjoy his outlet guys!

Deleted
    If you kill your enemies, they win!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnotalama View Post
    If you kill your enemies, they win!
    If you kill your enemies they do not exist any longer. You win by killing them.

Sadly for Trudeau current year is coming to a end soon.

Still to give him a little credit hes not as bad as his mother's husband.

The Guardian's comment sections have been better than its articles for a long time. They cut out 99% of the bullshit.

Just a shame they don't include a comment section in all of their articles.

Trudeau is Blair 2.0, who had a 'cash for honours' scandal, if it is any consolation his current supporters will likely despise him in a decade and say he wasn't a 'real liberal'.
    Maybe Tennisace can ask his parents for $1500 to meet his hero
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

“What we’re facing right now – in terms of the rise of populism and divisive and fearful narratives around the world – it’s based around the fact that globalisation doesn’t seem to be working for the middle class, for ordinary people,” the Canadian prime minister said in an interview at his oak-panelled office in the country’s parliament. “And this is something that we identified years ago and built an entire platform and agenda for governing on.”
    See sometimes politicians do tell the truth, even when they don't intend to.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Trudeau is a spineless weasel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Maybe Tennisace can ask his parents for $1500 to meet his hero
    Presumably they don't have that sort of money lying around, as they would have given everything they own to a random Syrian, or he'd have disowned them for not doing so.

Then again, Canadian dollars, so it is about £12.73 in real money, so not unaffordable for a face-to-face with Trudeau if that is your thing.

Might as well since we are using this thread to make comments about the article as well.

Now that i think about it is anyone actually in fear?

The make us great crowd again are rarely the ones screaming genocidal nazi racists are coming back..

7+ Year Old Account
    These posts remind me of those people who spam their Facebook page with all the inane shit their "autistic" kids do. News flash: No one cares.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If you kill your enemies they do not exist any longer. You win by killing them.

/10chars

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well.... to Trudeau's credit he is better looking than Blair, but otherwise, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.