Question Question: If a group makes the way for Nightbane and then invties another guy

Hello everyone, my question is, if a group make their way to nightbane in kara, and then for x reason (aka disconect) we need to replace a guy, the new guy will still having loot?

Yes, unfortunately there have been cases of people bringing a pug for a nightbane run, only to kick them when he spawns and then relist the group for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcloud View Post
    Hello everyone, my question is, if a group make their way to nightbane in kara, and then for x reason (aka disconect) we need to replace a guy, the new guy will still having loot?
    Yeah I'm sure scumbags like you are going to have many "disconnected" pugs in their nightbane runs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinte View Post
    Yeah I'm sure scumbags like you are going to have many "disconnected" pugs in their nightbane runs now.
    trust me man, Ragnaros US for my country isn't a secure connection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Yes, unfortunately there have been cases of people bringing a pug for a nightbane run, only to kick them when he spawns and then relist the group for sale.
    Luckily the timerun is a joke and nightbane is fairly challenging. If it was the other way around, this would have been a way worse issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Luckily the timerun is a joke and nightbane is fairly challenging. If it was the other way around, this would have been a way worse issue.
    In my experience, the time run itself has been the more annoying part of the two when doing it in PuGs. This is mainly because so many people still have no clue how the crystals actually work.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've tried to explain to people, that you cannot talk to Medivh if you do not have the right buff from getting all five stacks.

Just last night I tried doing it with a random PuG. We failed the time run while fighting Moroes because our tank was rather bad. After the boss fight he then proceeded to click the crystal even though we already lost the previous stacks and then go "we're fine, I still got the buff, keep going".

I spent about 30 minutes trying to tell him that he wouldn't be able to get enough stacks to get the other buff, seeing as we had already lost the first two. I ended up just giving up and leaving to find another group because he was too dense and refused to listen.

The problem is that this is not a one-time thing, it's been a recurring theme almost every week I've tried to PuG Nightbane. So many people are still clueless as to how the timed run works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    In my experience, the time run itself has been the more annoying part of the two when doing it in PuGs. This is mainly because so many people still have no clue how the crystals actually work.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've tried to explain to people, that you cannot talk to Medivh if you do not have the right buff from getting all five stacks.

Just last night I tried doing it with a random PuG. We failed the time run while fighting Moroes because our tank was rather bad. After the boss fight he then proceeded to click the crystal even though we already lost the previous stacks and then go "we're fine, I still got the buff, keep going".

I spent about 30 minutes trying to tell him that he wouldn't be able to get enough stacks to get the other buff, seeing as we had already lost the first two. I ended up just giving up and leaving to find another group because he was too dense and refused to listen.

The problem is that this is not a one-time thing, it's been a recurring theme almost every week I've tried to PuG Nightbane. So many people are still clueless as to how the timed run works.
    I killed Nightbane every week since week 2 of kara. And most of those kills were pug kills. The first time I did it, we could still reset the dungeon and, yes, we failed the timerun a couple of times and it took about an hour and a half.

Then we wiped on Nightbane for 3 hours before we finally killed him.

Now I have way better gear and I only join high-gear pugs, but while the timerun never fails and only takes about 20 minutes, I still never oneshotted the boss (it gets faster every week though), and I know the fight really well at this point.

But u are right that the pressure falls off after u summon Nightbane.

If u have a great tank who knows what he can pull and who knows how to handle the crystals, and 1 great aoe dps, the timerun becomes a joke. But for Nightbane himself everyone carries a responsibility, if someone fcks up the debuff, whoever it is, u wipe.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-12-16 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    I killed Nightbane every week since week 2 of kara. And most of those kills were pug kills. The first time I did it, we could still reset the dungeon and, yes, we failed the timerun a couple of times and it took about an hour and a half.

Then we wiped on Nightbane for 3 hours before we finally killed him.

Now I have way better gear and I only join high-end pugs, but while the timerun never fails and only takes about 20 minutes, I still never oneshotted the boss (it gets faster every week though), and I know the fight really well at this point.
    I usually don't have problems with Nightbane himself. The most wipes I've had on him in one run was two. I tend to explain to people what they're supposed to do once we reach him, mostly because at that point I have lost all faith in the group after having had to reset the time run a couple of times.