Exclamation My first Frost DK PVP Video need some feedback pls.

What's up everyone. I made a frost dk 2v2 arena pvp video and was hoping to get some feedback. This season I decided to record my rated matches as I hopefully hit 2k+ rating like I did last season. Do you all think this is something people would be interested in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMF__3ytu7w

- - - Updated - - -

anyone? hello? anyone out there?

for the 1st video, pretty decent job id say.

I think two things would improve your videos: 1) Sounds either music, or if you want to comment, turn on game music so that its more engaging, since when its quite listeners start focusing on how many "ums" you say, u know?

2) I know most ppl only show easy wins, but to me personally, i love watching close games where you are @ 1% hp and you make a come back or if your healer dies and u still pull it off 1v2. (also try to avoid showing games vs teams below 1.5k cr)
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-12-16 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    for the 1st video, pretty decent job id say.

I think two things would improve your videos: 1) Sounds either music, or if you want to comment, turn on game music so that its more engaging, since when its quite listeners start focusing on how many "ums" you say, u know?

2) I know most ppl only show easy wins, but to me personally, i love watching close games where you are @ 1% hp and you make a come back or if your healer dies and u still pull it off 1v2. (also try to avoid showing games vs teams below 1.5k cr)
    Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!