Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Millennials may be the first generation of a new cold war....

And today is when it begins:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politi....html?adkey=bn

I honestly don't care which half of the shit sandwich America chose, both candidates were fast-tracked through under the table deals. Our weakness is clear. Now that we've identified a problem, let's start fixing it.

Obama got BTFO, get over it already.

Deleted
    History in the making... even in centuries they will talk about "the Millennials"!
    Bullshit and US media is really good in producing it.

I didn't realize Putin was so short. What's he like 5'2"?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Cold war= Possible future random BS, coming from either extinction or so forth.

No Cold War= Raps, random shit, boring yet funny elections, more IQ drops, increase of AIDS risk, and much more of the same BS.

There's really no clear choice here. I'd rather pick choice 3. *Prepares the call for the legion*.

WHO WANTS IN?!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remenber when everyone laughed when Mitt ROmeny said that Russia was our biggest geopolitical threat?

Good times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't know how the establishment post Obama would handle this consider if they addressed it, it would be admitting that the Whitehouse election was decided or at least implicitly influenced by a foreign entity. If they go that direction, it would certainly encourage trump to step down. To ignore it isn't just ignoring the elephant in the room, it's pretending that tusked mammals aren't a thing.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Deleted
    >spies on every country in the world
    >declared wars because "freedom" and "WMDs"
    >led coups and assasinated multiple elected state leaders

now act outraged because "russian hackers"

So, when do millennials start getting blamed for this too?

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    You know noone claimed that voting machines were hacked right? Surely a cold steely logical right-wing conservative like you looked up just what the CIA claimed russian hacked right? There's no way you have literally no clue what any of the hack talks are about...

Psh, I've figured I'll be seeing some kind of new world war during my lifetime for the last six or so years. Didn't think it'd be before I turned forty, but hey, still got fourteens years to go to see if I was right or not.

Nothing in the election machinery was hacked. This "influenced" thing is just bullshit the dems are running with to distract from their failed campaign. It's pretty obvious they've been trying to paint Trump as a Russian puppet for a while now. In a month Trump is going to be in office and this stupidity will be a distant memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    Nothing in the election machinery was hacked. This "influenced" thing is just bullshit the dems are running with to distract from their failed campaign. It's pretty obvious they've been trying to paint Trump as a Russian puppet for a while now. In a month Trump is going to be in office and this stupidity will be a distant memory.
    Hopefully you're right, but with his cabinet slowly being constructed out of professional oxymorons I'm not very hopeful he'll turn out to have been laying it on thick for the publicity while secretly being more balanced.

Deleted
    Oh Putin already got what he wanted. USA is not a problem for him anymore.

Now China... that is where the cold war could be. Also that pakistan thing. Trump is sparking a possible cold war with Asian super powers.

I don't see anywhere in this article that made the term "millenials" relevant in this discussion. What was the point in adding that word into your title?

Rule of acquisition number 34: War is good for business.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    I don't see anywhere in this article that made the term "millenials" relevant in this discussion. What was the point in adding that word into your title?
    Well, you see, something has gone horribly wrong with society in the modern era, so millenials are by default the cause and any who try to argue the point are displaying their inexperience and ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Oh Putin already got what he wanted. USA is not a problem for him anymore.

Now China... that is where the cold war could be. Also that pakistan thing. Trump is sparking a possible cold war with Asian super powers.
    It's all a sham, all China has to do is call his puppet master Putin and Trump will fall in line besides most of his cabinet loves China (they make a ton of money there).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First Generation of a new "Cold War" that they themselves have conjured through idiocy and conspiracies.

I thought the World would've learnt its lesson the last time, but low and behold the retards rear their ugly heads again.