Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgrimm View Post
    Unless you're a Muslim, you have no right to make that statement. Wearing a hijab is an important part of the religion and to make this claim as an outsider is incredibly ignorant and ethnocentric.
    No, wearing a hijab is not an important part of the religion.. You should maybe do some research before you spout nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post

Holy shit. I was just talking to someone about my disappointment with any credible pictures or videos of anything paranormal in the last decade or so since everyone now has a camera and video recorder on their phone.

Why is everyone slamming this woman? At least she came clean unlike all the other fake outrage protestors.

Can we arrest them too?
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I am not defending anyone dude. The guy made an absurd statement. Read:

This is horse shit.
    But it is not. It has always happened. Lebanon, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Turkey. They always sweet talk when they are few but hate you for not being muslim enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Holy shit. I was just talking to someone about my disappointment with any credible pictures or videos of anything paranormal in the last decade or so since everyone now has a camera and video recorder on their phone.
    Now, I'm not one to say little green men are running around stealing my cows or anything, but a good while ago... before drones and cellphones and such were commonplace, my buddy & I were walking to the store at night (100% sober) and saw something overhead that we still can't explain.

And like the OP, I'm inclined to say that "lack of evidence, isn't evidence in its own right". Just because noone snapped pics of a murder happening, doesn't mean the murder didn't happen.

And especially given the reported actions from her parents (doesn't forcibly shaving someone's head count as assault?), her fear seems justifiable. If they reacted to this extent, she could reasonably expect the possibility of an even worse reaction.

But especially in regards to stories like this, fears do strange things and can force someone to recant their stories, even when true.

she should just stop pretending she is religious anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    But it is not. It has always happened. Lebanon, Iran, Egypt, Syria, Turkey. They always sweet talk when they are few but hate you for not being muslim enough.
    Can you give an example in Turkey?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Can you give an example in Turkey?
    'liberal islamists'

They kept talking about how we were not liberal enough, and islam can make it. But it was as always just taqiyya. They are sick in the head.

Our country's problem even from ottoman times has always been people protesting new things because they were not religious enough. But they dont protest the imams that actually exploit them.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/kut...&NewsCatID=341

They put this with no thinking about the consequences for the girls. They dont see the world and regular life. They see thing that should be more islamic without a care about what happens. Many many people have been killed by these feto idiot bastards, but they dont even show in the news. They blast ezan with the loudest, ear shrinking voice but get offended whenever someone says please lower it.

As mustafa kemal ataturk said 'turkish people have turned into brain-mushed quran memorizers without knowing a single word's meaning.' They dont see a single fault to their madness.
    Last edited by Maximus Testiculos; 2016-12-20 at 07:23 PM.

Why is this an 8 page thread? Dumb children do dumb things all the time and yes they do lie as well and they do involve the police. So why make this topic about Islam? I thought this forum was against religious discussion? Where are the arbiters of the forum guidelines when you need them?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Why is this an 8 page thread?
    Hate crime hoaxes are popular and the massive amount of hysterical outrage caused in their name warrants a proportional response.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Still looking for one real "post-Trump racist backlash"...

Have ANY of these stories turned out to be true?
    Yes, the ones where the DemocRATS beat up Trump supporters and/or stole their stuff. All of those turned out to be true (unsurprisingly). Lady with the Trump sign in her yard that got the crap kicked out of her whilst in her own yard and the guy who got his car stolen in addition to getting beat up with the perps filming it. There were likely more, but those are the two that come to mind.

Oh wait, you meant the ones that got major play in the MSM about Trumpers attacking those that disagree with them...
    It's "should have" and "could have." When a native English speaker uses of in place of have, he or she looks ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    'liberal islamists'

They kept talking about how we were not liberal enough, and islam can make it. But it was as always just taqiyya. They are sick in the head.

Our country's problem even from ottoman times has always been people protesting new things because they were not religious enough. But they dont protest the imams that actually exploit them.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/kut...&NewsCatID=341

They put this with no thinking about the consequences for the girls. They dont see the world and regular life. They see thing that should be more islamic without a care about what happens. Many many people have been killed by these feto idiot bastards, but they dont even show in the news. They blast ezan with the loudest, ear shrinking voice but get offended whenever someone says please lower it.

As mustafa kemal ataturk said 'turkish people have turned into brain-mushed quran memorizers without knowing a single word's meaning.' They dont see a single fault to their madness.
    Liberal Islamists (liberal? this is an oxymoron) are minority in Turkey. Even entirety of Islamists are minority (<10-15%). However, you claimed

Know this, muslims are always oppressed when they are few, they dont care about anyone else when they are a lot.
    Notice the "Muslims" there. The rest of Turkey (barring Kurds, due to high level of religious devotion) is nothing like that to be honest. I would probably agree if you swap "Muslims" with "Islamists" but Muslim population base is too big to generalize in any term. You have a group in Turkey which are known as "Ulusalci", all Muslims but hardly whiners.

ps: Do you disagree that AKP voter being composed of mostly nationalists and not Islamists of any kind?
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-12-20 at 09:12 PM.