Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I bet his family had nothing to do with it or didn't know about it. You know muslims can do no wrong, the most peaceful people on earth, not capable of lying...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adazhul View Post
    Ah, racism strikes again.

Anyone can be brainwashed. Happens all over the world, we have swedes becoming terrorists against swedes, we have danes becoming terrorists against danes and so on and so forth.

Now, shoo you little racist.
    Muslim swedes, muslim danes. Try to deflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Send him to juvenile detention.
    In Germany, like in many other countries, there is a minimal age for any kind of prosecution. Even in the United States, there are states with mimimum age for prosecution (North Carolina, surprise here, it's six years old. For federal crimes, it's 11.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    How is that even really a point?

You are not arguing that it is not prejudice, you are not arguing that it is not wrong, you simply deflect it as a different kind of prejudice and call it a win?
    There is nothing wrong with prejudice towards Ideology, If everyone thought the exact same the World would be a boring place.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I think every human would get some good out of watching some videos on www.bestgore.com (NSFW)

//Strawberry
    mhm yeah I go to bestgore whenever I need a dose of reality. About once a week.

Most people have no idea how a body or multiple bodies look after little refugee muhammed detonates a bomb or unloads his AK in the name of allah.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2016-12-16 at 02:53 PM.

Teens from Irak are easy to brainwash, they hate the western world because of the 2 wars in the last 25 years.
    I went to school with some and oh boy the discussions i had with them... 20 ppl trying despaired to tell them that 9/11 wasnt justified and the storys of attacks against the Irak population where the USA and allies only targeted bunkers and killed with every attack 20000 civilians or more....

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Some people can't feel empathy. You can rarely ration with a sociopath, one who's moral code is opposed to the general law and morality of set country. In that case they need to be put down, executed as they will never be able to function as a regular human being and abide by societies rules.
    That logic fails, since all you do is to change the "general law and morality" of the country (if it's not *already* accomplished) and then "put down" anyone who disagrees with it. See Nazi Germany for a prime example.

What you begin with is an examination of the content of the "general law and morality" of the country, and determine if the "morality" of the country actually justifies the term. If not, then as a moral agent yourself you need to oppose the law and be branded a "sociopath".

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Why were his parents admitted to Germany? How do they enhance the lives of native Germans?
    Depends on what they do for a living. How does a native german enhance the lives of other native germans? All the little parasites that are perfectly fine with having no job and living off of the state, just because they won the lottery and were born here?

or it was just a clock

Last edited by Vilendor; 2016-12-16 at 03:03 PM.

The post you replied to was about "racism" and you could seemingly not deny the prejudice except as to indicate it was not in fact racism because the victims of the prejudice were not in fact a racial group. I assume you knew what you were talking about?
    Or maybe he was acknowledging that the person was using the word racism wrong and nothing else. Stop reading too deeply into comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    The poor kid was radicalized.
    Remember good goys that the Muslim are the victims here.

Anyone can be brainwashed. Happens all over the world, we have swedes becoming terrorists against swedes, we have danes becoming terrorists against danes and so on and so forth.

Can you drop a few links to some of these ethnic Danish terrorists?

Being Danish and living in Denmark, I should probably have heard of them by now, but alas, I must have missed it

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    There is nothing wrong with prejudice towards Ideology, If everyone thought the exact same the World would be a boring place.
    That would depend on the prejudice.

Assuming all biker gangs are dangerous might loose you some friends but save your knee caps. It can serve a purpose

Assuming most middle easterners or muslims or whatever are incompetent at natural sciences has no up side i can see. It does not keep you different from them, it does not help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Can you drop a few links to some of these ethnic Danish terrorists?

Being Danish and living in Denmark, I should probably have heard of them by now, but alas, I must have missed it
    And you have seen an abundance of Danish terrorists of a non Danish Ethnic origin?

You really don't get that the culprit, at 12, 12 and born in Germany (he is really 12) is utterly unprosecutable ? They can't put him in jail. They can't retroactively change the laws to put him in jail.

The danish terrorist was the son of an immigrant from some random arab country mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Some people can't feel empathy. You can rarely ration with a sociopath, one who's moral code is opposed to the general law and morality of set country. In that case they need to be put down, executed as they will never be able to function as a regular human being and abide by societies rules.
    This sounds like you're arguing for yourself to be 'put down'. :O

That would depend on the prejudice.

Assuming all biker gangs are dangerous might loose you some friends but save your knee caps. It can serve a purpose

Assuming most middle easterners or muslims or whatever are incompetent at natural sciences has no up side i can see. It does not keep you different from them, it does not help you.

- - - Updated - - -

And you have seen an abundance of Danish terrorists of a non Danish Ethnic origin?
    Oh dear, sweet summer child.

All that is required is to look at february 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Want to know something funny? I've never once stumbled into ISIS recruitment stuff. What does it mean in practise? You need to WANT to seek out that stuff to find it. When 12 year olds willingly seek that stuff out, then you have a problem.

And I can guarantee that I've casually browsed the internet for longer than 12 year olds have lived.
    Funny how most people, 12-year olds or not, who seek out that stuff tend to be Muslims. Falling for that shit requires a certain degree of mental instability. If you need to be 100% crazy before you flip and turn into a terrorist, it appears that Islam gives you at least a significant 75% head start.

And I bet that most sites that have links to terrorist stuff aren't written in English (or German), and as such it's no wonder you haven't stumbled upon them. Arabic is a unifying factor that allows terrorists from dozens of countries to stay in touch with each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    I bet his family had nothing to do with it or didn't know about it. You know muslims can do no wrong, the most peaceful people on earth, not capable of lying...
    ...and being raised with Islamic values can only have positive effects!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Send him to juvenile detention.
    We don't have that crap here in Europe.

Just break his teeth with a baton. Think of it like a spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Teens from Irak are easy to brainwash, they hate the western world because of the 2 wars in the last 25 years.
    I went to school with some and oh boy the discussions i had with them... 20 ppl trying despaired to tell them that 9/11 wasnt justified and the storys of attacks against the Irak population where the USA and allies only targeted bunkers and killed with every attack 20000 civilians or more....
    More than the 2 wars with the US, but the US embargo (right after the first golf war from Bush senior) is what raised poverty and as a consequence developed radical Islamism in the country. Saddam kept it in check but eventually Bush junior took him out for oil and chaos followed, pushing even more people to radical Islamism.

I say that as someone who actually lived in Baghdad because my father was expat there in the late 70s and early 80s. We left back to Europe during the war with Iran. Back then you would rarely see women with hijab or anything else on the head. it was pretty much a modern country not that different from europe (dictatorship aside).

I am not Iraqi myself but today's Iraq is indeed the result of Western interventions and embargo. But you can not justify any form of terrorism for that. If that kid wanted revenge, he should rather take a trip to Bush ranch in Texas :s He should go in jail imo.