Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Brietbart is fighting back against the liberal mafia intimidating businesses from advertising on what the liberal mafia doesn't what those business to advertise on they did it with Rush the did it with Chick FA La
    It is time these business realize there is repercussion and consequences for them bowing down to the liberal mafia and maybe next time a business feels intimidated to do what the liberal mafia demands of them they wont because of the back lash the will get for doing so like what is happening the Kellogg
    What you cal liberal mafia ? Not paying Holy Breitbart protection racket ? Not being a gun store ? Not having adds of overweight dudes with CSA and Nazi flags screaming with foam in the mouth that they are ready to kill anyone anytime and are just waiting for the go order to execute all ''liburals'' ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-16 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Becuase the almighty Breitbart told me so!

You're like a right wing version of a SJW. Ridiculous.
    The best SJWs come from the group who likes complaining about SJWs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I already boycotted anything for breakfast that wasn't eggs.

Brietbart is fighting back against the liberal mafia intimidating businesses from advertising on what the liberal mafia doesn't what those business to advertise on they did it with Rush the did it with Chick FA La
    It is time these business realize there is repercussion and consequences for them bowing down to the liberal mafia and maybe next time a business feels intimidated to do what the liberal mafia demands of them they wont because of the back lash the will get for doing so like what is happening the Kellogg
    Breitbart was a shill for Trump, no doubt about that one. They supported him from day one. Businesses can operate however they like, and Breitbart has shown they like to operate based on petty vindictiveness, because that is what their readers want.

Do you realize that you are doing the EXACT SAME THING that you are accusing liberals of doing? Seriously, the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Yeah from blm.

Tougher immigration laws are always better.

Abortions are wrong, they take away the man's right to have children and costs the child's life as well.

Homosexuals should be getting all the help they can get, whether that's therapy, medicine, whatever. I dont think giving someone the same right in the moment they're unstable is the smart thing to do.

If you were trying to come off as smart, well you failed. congrats.
    You are not looking tough and manly enough, you forgot to add that random countries in Africa should be nuked. I'm also amazed that Breitbart can brainwash their followers to the point that they genuinely believe that ''boycotting one new thing this month that my masters ordered me to, and I don't have to think cauze thinking is fur liburals'' is the step one of a three step plan who step three is ''Turner Diaries''

liberals owe their existence to the victim card
    And yet, conservatives embrace it just as strongly. Let me know how the war on Christmas is going...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Breitbart was a shill for Trump, no doubt about that one. They supported him from day one. Businesses can operate however they like, and Breitbart has shown they like to operate based on petty vindictiveness, because that is what their readers want.

Do you realize that you are doing the EXACT SAME THING that you are accusing liberals of doing? Seriously, the exact same thing.
    Of course he knows, but he can't admit it or he'd explode.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Yeah from blm.

Abortions are wrong, they take away the man's right to have children and costs the child's life as well.

Homosexuals should be getting all the help they can get, whether that's therapy, medicine, whatever. I dont think giving someone the same right in the moment they're unstable is the smart thing to do.

You just proved my point for me. Conservatives don't like something, so they try and ban it. They are just like liberals. Let me know when you come to realize that you just argued against yourself... and lost.

And BLM did n't start the birther movement. BLM didn't push the white nationalist agenda that is spreading. A bunch of white conservatives who feel like victims are doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Becuase the almighty Breitbart told me so!

You're like a right wing version of a SJW. Ridiculous.
    Breitbart is in the top twenty word wide of visit for news sites on the internet so you can scoff at them all you want but they have the numbers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What is wrong in mockery without telling someone to go kill himself and/or send pictures of a SS-clad frog gassing him ?
    Ask Mastah Putin.

LOL this is truly pathetic and virtue signalling at its finest. Right now I feel like having some frosties or froot loops.

Breitbart is in the top twenty word wide of visit for news sites on the internet so you can scoff at them all you want but they have the numbers
    That just shows that there's no shortage of ignorant people in this world. It's not exactly a surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just proved my point for me. Conservatives don't like something, so they try and ban it. They are just like liberals. Let me know when you come to realize that you just argued against yourself... and lost.
    You didn't prove any point the opposite is worse and it's bad for this country try and the world. Why do you still hold on to those beliefs?

Wow, this is so pathetic heh. I'll keep my cereal, you can keep your hate.

You didn't prove any point the opposite is worse and it's bad for this country try and the world. Why do you still hold on to those beliefs?
    My belief is of freedom and personal responsibility. Why do you have a problem with those things?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, yes, yes we know. You would boycott oxygen if Breitbart told you that breathing is for un-aryan beta cucks.
    My favorite from the cucked-right
    http://i.imgur.com/2apITaJ.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Usual suspects alt-right Nazi Breitbart gassing beta cucks.
    Not gonna lie, if it wasn't for the profile picture, it could have had fooled me into believing it was a Sarah post.

Yeah, the Volkistsher Beobatcher had also killing readership numbers, after they had sent everyone disagreeing with them to the front or in camps.

and Huff and Puff post, Mother Jones, Slate, Salon, and half a dozen ubber liberal rags weren't shilling for Clinton?

And lets not for get CNN MSNBC NBC CNBC all shilling for Clinton proven by the WikiLeaks emails going as far as cheating to help her out

but Breitbart shilled for Trump so that makes them have an alternative motive and shouldn't be trusted got it

Yeah from blm.

I really wish back in 1600s indigenous people of Americas would have implemented very demanding immigration laws.

History would have been soooooo different.