Deleted

Where are all the mods? (building/terra-forming/reach/moving faster)

Where can I find all the good mods?

What's the most popular mod that allows you to build faster nowadays? (duplicate, make large spheres/cubes, place rows, delete blocks on a large scale etc, maybe some terraforming as well?) Do these things even exist anymore or are people still using mcedit? What about Voxel Sniper, is that discontinued?

I'm also looking for a mod that allows you to move faster and increases the distance you can place blocks at.

I might be overestimating the minecraft modding scene. The last time I dabbled in mods was using Bukkit plugins and stuff like voxel sniper. Has all that stuff been discontinued?

there are builders wands and rftools has something called an environmental controller that you can use to setup a buff zone that can do alsorts let you fly, move faster, regen, hunger replenishment.

there are also ways of copying features i can't remember what mod it is might still be rftools but you can place certain blocks around the feature you want to copy and then paste it where ever you want it. I haven't tried it myself. if rftools isn't what your after you might want to try /clone this requires cheats being enabled though.

i'm not much of a builder but the wands and the environmental controller would probably do what you were mainly asking for, further build reach and faster movement.

as for the best mods not entirely sure, I tend to play ftb or skyfactory so you just have a whole load of the best mods to play with and discover. ftb have their own launcher, other mods can be found on curse.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-04-18 at 02:01 AM.

I know MCedit is still supported. They've incorporated more of the old build tools into commands and structure blocks in particular, which you might look into.

I haven't dabbled with mods in a while, I mostly just use those redstone/command block modules for that fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing