Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Karma system is crap. Just gonna be people downvoting people for stupid reasons. "Oh you found a bug or are critical about the game?" DOWNVOTE.
    Does any other game use a system like this? None that I am aware of. There's probably a reason for that.

I do know that FFXIV has a system where you basically choose an MVP, and there are some small rewards you can get for getting voted enough times as well. Mainly just achievements though, I think maybe a title. There is no way to rate someone down though. That is just asking for abuse/trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Does any other game use a system like this? None that I am aware of. There's probably a reason for that.

I do know that FFXIV has a system where you basically choose an MVP, and there are some small rewards you can get for getting voted enough times as well. Mainly just achievements though, I think maybe a title. There is no way to rate someone down though. That is just asking for abuse/trouble.
    Yeah FF14 has the commendation system. As usual with Rift it takes systems from games such as the RNG from Legion with Planar Fragments and finds a way to make it unbelievably worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    A meaty 908MB patch hit the PTS yesterday and while the data miners are busy trawling through it, some goodies are apparent, as previously posted, the new T1 10-man Raid is called Tartaric Depths and is set at Mount Pyre in Ashenfell.

Clowd from the Ghar Station website also datamined a boss named Tarjulia, as the first boss in the new 10-man seems to be named Beligosh this might well be another boss.

Also found in the early data mining passes by Clowd were:

Zone level models for Tartaric Depths are in, but mostly untextured
    At least 2 Tartaric Depths boss models are present
    New "Tenebrean" zone event boss
    6 new Eternal Weapons
    2 new Eternal Shields
    Summerfest mace & staff
    Tok's themed portrait
    New dimension items (I have not textured these yet) - ~50 or so new items so far
    New Mariel-Taun day costume armor (no textures to pair with it yet)

Hopefully we'll get a full rundown on what this PTS Update has when the data mining is all done and sifted through.

Thats, a pretty neat boss model actually.

Thought I still want to SEE the raid, I consent I was wrong about the Fortress siege. But a giatn volcano doesn't seem all the interesting either but I could be wrong. if the raid looks enjoyable I may come back just to try it out. Can never main this game though.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was waiting to see if a better data mined model came out for another boss in Tartaric Depths but here goes.

This is the data mined 'raw' image:

The concept art for said boss:

How the not fully completed boss skeleton looks so far:

You can keep up to date with Clowd and his data mining on his website here >> http://www.thegharstation.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I was waiting to see if a better data mined model came out for another boss in Tartaric Depths but here goes.
    Thank you for promoting the site Slipmat!

Those two bosses are the only ones with unique models right now in the data mined files. I've been sick over the weekend, and still am, so I haven't been able to finish sifting through this patch. I can get additional pictures from different angles of the two bosses I have datamined though, if people want that anyway (not sure on the demand, I don't get much feedback).

The Tok's themed portrait will go live on the January 18th hotfix, and is awarded for players who have completed ALL of the puzzle dungeon achievements, including crafting all 6 costume sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clowd View Post
    Thank you for promoting the site
    As Guns N' Roses sang, "welcome to the jungle"

Seeing as both NA and EU seem to be getting patched at the same time today (2pm GMT) it's safe to assume LFR and Fortress Siege number one are incoming.