Party converted to Raid!

Anybody know of an addon (or weakaura) that flashes a big fat warning on screen when a party gets converted to raid?
    Way too often when I join a WQ group I just tunnel vision killing stuff, look up after a while and my progress bar is still sitting at 5% because someone kept inviting people and I didn't pay attention.
    Yes I know, I should just pay attention. But it still would be nice to have something like that for times when I don't.
    Last edited by Varjo410; 2016-12-17 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    Weakauras.

Trigger:

Code:
    functiion()

local ir = IsInraid()

if ir = true then
    return true
    end
    Untrigger:

Code:
    function()
    return true
    end

[QUOTE=Rehok;43830444]Trigger:

Code:
    functiion()

local ir = IsInraid()

if ir = true then
    return true
    end
    isn't it supposed to be "if ir == true"

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Trigger:

Code:
    functiion()

local ir = IsInraid()

if ir = true then
    return true
    end
    Untrigger:

Code:
    function()
    return true
    end
    These can be shortened to:

Trigger:

function()
    return IsInRaid()
    end

Untrigger:

function()
    return true
    end
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    These can be shortened to:

Trigger:

function()
    return IsInRaid()
    end

Untrigger:

function()
    return true
    end
    only reason i did it as a local is because last time i did something that was a boolean it freaked the hell out :P

Deleted
    Code:
    d4ZHeaGAks16PqPDbGTrrPtRYHr5Va1Sb58KOBQQQUSKVrHIBrrs7ei7vSBe7NQrrcggs43k6KaAOkugmPgojDqvvCkKOJHKohfPSqkIAPkyXueA5s1dvi9uILrH8CunrvvAQuAYkz6qxeGUQQu9mku11vQpRk2kfbBMc2UQYhvvLzrHkttHQ(ofvpgu)KeA0QsgVcvUefjolfrUMQuUNcXkLYRPO42i1HASrOJSISInc8MJtABnomIHnbgVjrbk9MRDTRDDVWDN46)ke0M(V(CR(FrBIvNRaLERilV5nV5nV5nV5nV5nV5Tikv0GbEHbe13OicdgVVY2VNNQ))CvbKPsLIiWBooPT14W3vxmSIuFfbJWGXBs4Xg5ihgBK1em8MJt6yYrG3CCshHT7mWf5daZzCGKb2TC9iUgihizGDlfOmyWiy)EEQESrqLQve4nhN0rG3CCsd(1TQi4rxRiRDNH3Ke5Ti1xrWiJ(IHU()IZzpve4nhN0rmSjW4njkqP3CTRDTRHMWmixFCGKb2TC9iUgihizGDlfO0BU21U21qtygKRX(98uDxpIRpoqYa7wUMrwUMmrxZ2Dg4I8bG5moqYa7wEZ1U21UMT7mWf5daZzCGKb2TC9iU(4ajdSB5nx7Ax76EH7oX1y)EEQU3kYYBEZBEZBEZBEZBEZBEZBEls9veKhzSFgSMe4rveKja4GfWFbBve8Wpa)14(BqX3hd8GIIfWbWVp2V)ybmc8MJtAWOs1ks9vemYMuFfbJW24myKx198cdiQuqreOjBfBeKbvem2i0Bi8InyWiRZGHdEdHkJnc9gcVydgmsFcvXgHEdHxSbdgr9tfzqfbJnc9gcVydgmIbgmEtsSrO3q4fBWGr6m4k2i0Bi8InyWGrmmjOCgBfqgz2iRJRcXukid2m8iMcCKE9CtIvPAf5GNKih5qWWtAvOcRvarnYTIm6K8vDSw25a7wrm)w4RaIkfuezDCtFtGX7RIWGGIWihndVjj2iCK1XyJGkvRiQ9Ixye1EXlmch6wfuzadgHMDKyJGkvRiQ9Ixye1EXlmI6gIxbJy4ih)vSrqLQve1EXlmIAV4fgHdDRQFpVWGbJq202(98uDEarnY64QqmLaHNKaIQX)MXywtlchzWMHp28iyKrbeKfWHGr4rmcaJaWiaOg5lGOoEJOgmba
    ... to only have the aura appear (and vanish after some time) when your party is converted to a raid, instead of being permanently visible when in a raid group.

I know this aint helping op per say. But why exactly is there no limit on the addon. That it won't accept more than 4 people so it stays a group and you can keep questing. Is that an oversight or simply impossible ?

Thanks for the help.
    Also the WQ group finder addon does actually do that but you can still manually override it, I often get whispers or people in party telling me to accept when the group is already full. I'm sure there are enough people out there not familiar enough with this stuff to cave and just start clicking all invite requests.
    I've got the chime muted these days so I never really pay attention when there are more people waiting, I just let the addon do its thing.