Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    A good way to check the credibility of any news source, at least in terms of being blatantly ridiculous, is to google "Name of source aliens" and see what comes up.
    Or just common sense. I know, hard. But just try to.

Brexit was a vote to break off from the European Union, not a vote to change your immigration policy lol.
    Your understanding is absolutely musguided.

It is not possible to be a member of the EU without also adopting an open border policy.

NOBODY wants EU trade to stop.

Nearly every exit vote was to stop the open border immigration policy and adopt a cherry pick system.

I SERIOUSLY hope you dont reflect the average persons understanding of this because you are very very wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both reindeer and moose sleep next to my house at night when it's cold... I'd rather not run into either in the morning!

African Americans aren't immigrants lol.
    Really?

Im pretty sure they are nth generation immigrants.

I think the clue might be in the "African" part of "African American".

/sarcasm

Deleted
    I think this is what we call an emotional appeal.
    Do you deny the idea emotions are involved if kids get killed by gun fanatics?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmithc777 View Post
    Really?

Im pretty sure they are nth generation immigrants.

I think the clue might be in the "African" part of "African Anerican".

/sarcasm
    The hypocrisy about it is the idea the white americans believe they are real native americans.

Most of the native americans have been killed when the white man immigrated to america from europe.

- - - Updated - - -

No i just reject the idea that we should make policy decisions based solely on emotional reactions to tragic events.
    By ten thousands of tragic events, you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    About the credibility of the OP:

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...r-we-will.html

The same guys brought news about an alien invasion and that russia tells obama to "tell the truth about it".

Yes, i am sure this is legit news.

/s

Except in this case they're taking their source from SVT (it's linked in their article) which is the Swedish national TV broadcaster, and they get their info from a survery conducted on behalf of The Public Health Agency by SCB (a government run agency in charge of producing statistics).
    Last edited by Gully Man; 2016-12-18 at 09:48 AM.

Sorry, but if crime rate is so high that people are afraid of leaving their homes, you should change the head of your police forces and probably fire all of them and start from scratch.
    This situation you explained ( as fabricated as it is) is only a problem with your police forces and not immigrants, if it's so easy to commit crime in public, some one would eventually start taking advantage of it, frankly if locals haven' started it, you should be concerned about other issues.

Deleted
    There has never been tens of thousands of mass shootings in America, and especially not mass shootings where children have been killed.
    You even arent informed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Except in this case they're taking their source from SVT (it's linked in their article) which is the Swedish national TV broadcster, and they get their info from a survery conducted on behalf of The Public Health Agency by SCB (a government run agency in charge of producing statistics).
    speisa.com is like breitbart. They mix news they add a bias to with fake news.

- - - Updated - - -

Those aren't mass shootings. You keep changing the argument. First it was kids being killed in mass shootings, then its mass shootings, now its just all shootings.
    We talked about tragic events. Actually, every single gun homicide is a tragic event.

You mean as like taking a gun "responsibly" to school to kill a lot of school kids?

As like in Flint?
    Cool. Do you think everybody that owns a firearm is that kind of person? Let's review some statistics, shall we?

In 2009, the latest figure I can find, it was estimated the US has 310 million firearms in circulation with the public. Let's assume that each firearm owner owns 2 guns, because this seems like a reasonable number. That makes 155 million law abiding citizens with firearms.

There were 19000 suicides in 2010, this leaves us with 154998100 law abiding citizens with guns, at least ones that are alive anyway.

In 2012 there were 8900 firearm related homicides. I can't find any stats on the rate of justified homicides, or self defense shootings, so lets assume for the sake of argument that all of these firearm owners commited murder. Throwing out the fact that a large percentage were likely gang/crime related, OR one person killing multiple, for sake of argument we will ASSUME that they were ALL law abiding citizens that decided to commit murder.

Do you want to know what % of the gun owning population that equates to?

0.0057%

You are statistically more likely to be involved in a car crash than to be shot. there is less than a single percentage chance of somebody owning a gun being a person that may commit murder.

speisa.com is like breitbart. They mix news they add a bias to with fake news.
    There's nothing fake about the figures they reported.

Okay, but Brexit wasn't a vote to stop the open border policy... It was a vote to break away from the EU.

Can we not agree on simple reality here?
    Your version of 'simple reality' is isolated.

I doubt you will even find anyone on these forums to agree with you that Brexit was a simple desire to break away from the EU.

It was 99.9% immigration related.

Peoples votes to leave had nothing to do with being upset over economical trade.

Jeeeeesus.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

308 Bersa made in Argentina. At 10-20 meters I can put all of them in a sheet of A4 letter size paper. If I'm not being shot at and I take my time. It's reliable and accurate for its size and fits easily anywhere.
    Small fix for a small but good little cc weapon. Not that i see a point in concealed carry tho. But to eatch their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    its just horrible, what value is being added to our countries by taking in these "refugees"
    Votes. Nothing more.

I honestly feel bad for these Europeans because their fears are very real and very justified.

Thankfully we Americans have a President who will stem the inundation for at least the next 8 years.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    Cool. Do you think everybody that owns a firearm is that kind of person? Let's review some statistics, shall we?
    Yes, we should.

The USA are the number one country when its about gun homicides.

Say thanks to the NRA.

There had been 11 terrorism victims up to 2011, but a 11.000 gun victims per year. Now tell me why the NRA isnt the biggest terrorist organization in the USA.

There has never been tens of thousands of mass shootings in America, and especially not mass shootings where children have been killed.
    Ok, you got me.

I thought you was being serious with your discussions.

Good trolling. 10/10.

Do you have any evidence to back that up?
    Every single news article on the entire planet.

But again, you got me to bite.

Good bait mate.

Deleted
    No I'm pretty sure in fact that we were talking specifically about mass shootings and shootings involving kids, you can go back and look.
    You talked about tragic events. I quoted a homicide statistic, where every single homicide surely is a tragic event.

Deleted
    Because all the NRA does is lobby to defend an already existing constitutional right?
    The constitutional right to have the largest gun homicide rate in the world?

Say thanks to the NRA. They are your biggest terrorism threat.