Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Most Overused Words or Phrases of 2016 Are...

2016 is quickly coming to an end. The media and entertainment world has given us plenty of nominees. So, what are your most overused words or phrases? Please abide by forum rules and keep your answers respectful of others.

My pick is...

Hack
    Last edited by ControlWarrior; 2016-12-18 at 01:45 PM.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Bae

Dap

.../10char

Dat Boy Harambe Trump Rapefugee.

cuck, harambe, SJW and Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Literally Hitler

I couldn't agree more with hack and bae. Bae isn't even a word. Just because you can't spell words with four or more letters doesn't mean there is a 3 letter word for everything. Also if I hear one more person say "I can't even" I am going to lose my mind. 2017 can't come fast enough. Please let 2017 be the year of intelligent conversation instead of the year of "I tweet with my mouth"

10+ Year Old Account
    Rape

10 chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteis View Post
    I couldn't agree more with hack and bae. Bae isn't even a word. Just because you can't spell words with four or more letters doesn't mean there is a 3 letter word for everything. Also if I hear one more person say "I can't even" I am going to lose my mind. 2017 can't come fast enough. Please let 2017 be the year of intelligent conversation instead of the year of "I tweet with my mouth"
    ...Trump will be president. Why do you think anything involving Twitter might get better?

Make America Swampy Again

Deleted
    Cuck & SJW

Literally

10ccharacterinos

Feminism or Sexism

Deleted
    Overused by myself, or which we think were generally overused? If it's the latter:
    salty
    2edgy4me
    cringy
    #dicksoutforharambe

10+ Year Old Account
    Racist, xenophobe, SJW, cuck, alt-right, misogynist, patriarchy, Islamophobe, fake news and post-truth.

That looks remarkably like a sarahtasher post.

Not forgetting; Trump, Twitter, Trump, Clinton, Trump, Farage, Trump, Brexit, Trump and Harambe and Trump.

"It's <current year>" is always a runner-up.

Deleted
    If I hear one more person say "outliers" I'm going to scream. Ion you have a lot to answer for.

Cuck, SJW, MAGA, wall, Islamophobe.

And also: Racist, misogynist, homophobe, when these 3 are used together to malign someone whose views differ too much from you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Rapefugee.
    Oh yeah this too

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuck, Make America great again, current year. Probably missing some but those are the ones that jump to my head instantly. Also Harambe cannot be overused, he's god.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

[join the] conversation