Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardagh View Post
    I find it funny how guys are expected to change the world not the women but women also ask for the guys to change.

"Equality" is a two way street.
    Women don't need to do shit in this situation. They don't need to go scour around looking for dick. The put a profile on OKCupid and will start getting 30 messages a day. Women aren't the ones desperate for attention. It's the guys who are expecting something in return. If the guys want something, like love and affection, they damn well better change because they aren't owed shit.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    I much prefer the response.

Person who wrote this note was probably an Elliot Roger-type who thinks they're a good guy and women should just be lining up to blow them for holding open a door.
    That's actually something along the lines of how I would have replied to someone posting a note like that. Kudos to her.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Reminds me of this guy:
    Jesus, these people have their heads so far up their own asses that they can't see that this is not how a 'good guy' acts. It's how a creepy victim-complex asshole acts.

I mean, really? I've had a decent number of women interested in me after I worked on my confidence a bit. Which I really did just for myself, but w/e. I didn't start acting like an asshole or anything. People need to stop equating 'confidence' with being a 'bad' guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Women don't need to do shit in this situation. They don't need to go scour around looking for dick. The put a profile on OKCupid and will start getting 30 messages a day. Women aren't the ones desperate for attention. It's the guys who are expecting something in return. If the guys want something, like love and affection, they damn well better change because they aren't owed shit.
    How about no?

Why should any guy change if the woman isn't going to do the same? Bring on the fembots.

Women might not like you because you're a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I am a nerd, I major in math and physics
    Stopped reading right there.

How about no?

Why should any guy change if the woman isn't going to do the same? Bring on the fembots.
    Let's be honest, the kind of guy who'd buy a sexbot is the type of guy the dating pool and genepool won't be missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Let's be honest, the kind of guy who'd buy a sexbot is the type of guy the dating pool and genepool won't be missing.
    you mean the genepool will only be filled with subservient men bowing to the cane of matriarchy?

might as well press the extinction button then, because we'll eventually run out of men.

you mean the genepool will only be filled with subservient men bowing to the cane of matriarchy?

might as well press the extinction button then, because we'll eventually run out of men.
    Yes, because the genetic future of mankind relies on socially awkward fedoramancers, if they stop breeding, we are *dead*, bro.

Totally.

Alright, this was already an iffy topic to begin with, but it seems like it has escalated into gender vs gender debates (Which aren't allowed on this site), and borderline flaming.

So on that note, I'm closing this here.